Incorporated in 1995, Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Ltd is Mumbai, India based asset management company. Company has market share of over 11.4% in mutual funds offerings in India. Reliance Nippon Life is ranked the 2nd most profitable asset management company in India.
Company is promoted by Reliance Capital Limited. Reliance Capital is an RBI registered non-banking finance company with business interests including in asset management and mutual funds, life, health and general insurance, commercial and home finance, stock broking, wealth management services, distribution of financial products, asset reconstruction and proprietary investments. Reliance Capital Limited is a part of Reliance Group led by Mr. Anil D. Ambani.
Nippon Life Insurance Company, one of the leading private life insurers in Japan is the co-promoter of the company. Nippon Life offers a wide range of financial products, including individual and group life and annuity policies. Company has assets of over USD 577.00 billion.
Reliance Nippon Life is involved in managing:
1. Mutual funds (including ETFs);
2. Managed accounts, including portfolio management services, alternative investment funds (AIFs) and pension funds; and
3. Offshore funds and advisory mandates.
Company manages 55 open-ended mutual fund schemes including 16 ETFs and 174 closed ended schemes. Company has a network of 171 branches and over 58,000 distributors including banks, financial institutions, national distributors and independent financial advisors as of June 30, 2017.
1. Third largest asset management company in India backed by strong promoters.
2. Strong presence across India
3. Well-diversified product suite across mutual funds and ETFs, managed accounts and offshore funds and advisory mandates.
The Promoters of the Company are:
1. Reliance Capital Limited; and
2. Nippon Life Insurance Company
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||4,055.70||3,901.24||3,495.94||3,023.01||1,989.60|
The Offer consists of the Fresh Issue and the Offer for Sale. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
The objects for which the Company intends to use the Net Proceeds are as follows:
1. Setting up new branches and relocating certain existing branches;
2. Upgrading the IT system;
3. Advertising, marketing and brand building activities;
4. Lending to our Subsidiary (Reliance AIF) for investment as continuing interest in the new AIF schemes
managed by Reliance AIF;
5. Investing towards our continuing interest in new mutual fund schemes managed by us;
6. Funding inorganic growth and other strategic initiatives; and
7. Meeting expenses towards general corporate purposes.
|Issue Open||Oct 25, 2017 - Oct 27, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||61,200,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 1,542.24 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||24,480,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr)
|Offer for Sale||36,720,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 247 - Rs 252 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||59 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||59 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Date: 24th Oct 2017
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited IPO raises Rs 462.67 Cr from anchor investors which opened and closed today on October 24, 2017. The anchor book received overwhelming response for the investors as it was subscribed 30+ times. This is one of the largest anchor responses any company has received for its IPO in the recent past. Earlier sources has confirmed demand of 15,000+ Cr received from over 50 investors against anchor book size of Rs 462.67 Cr – allocation made to 24 investors.
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited attoted 18,360,000 shares to 24 anchor investors at the higher end of the IPO price band of Rs 252 per share.
The anchor issue was subscribed by following set of high quality and respectable names like:-
|Issuer Company||Issue Size||No. of times subscribed on Day 1|
|Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management||1,542||4.64|
|AU Small Finance Bank||1,913||0.18|
|SBI Life Insurance||8,220||0.09|
No. of Times Issue Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & Time
Oct 27, 2017 23:30
Vote Here ...
Lead Manager Reports
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...