Incorporated in 1974, RITES Ltd. is a Government of India Enterprise, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants/firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Since its inception, the company has evolved from providing transport infrastructure consultancy and quality assurance services and have developed expertise in:
1. Design, engineering and consultancy services in transport infrastructure sector with a focus on railways, urban
transport, roads and highways, ports, inland waterways, airports, and ropeways;
2. Leasing, export, maintenance, and rehabilitation of locomotives and rolling stock;
3. Undertaking turnkey projects on engineering, procurement and construction basis for the railway line, track doubling, 3rd line, railway electrification, up gradation works for railway transport systems and workshops, railway stations,
and construction of institutional/ residential/ commercial buildings, both with or without equity participation; and
4. Wagon manufacturing, renewable energy generation and power procurement for Indian Railways through collaborations by way of joint venture arrangements, subsidiaries or consortium arrangements.
In India, the clients include various central and state government ministries, departments, instrumentalities as well as local government bodies and public sector undertakings. These include Indian Railways, NTPC, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, High Speed Rail Corporation of India Limited, Public Works Department, DMRC, Steel Authority of India Limited, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited, Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited, Airports Authority of India, among others. The company also engages with various large private sector corporations including L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited, Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL), Cimmco Limited, Titagrah Wagons Limited, Snowmex Engineers Limited, Unity Infraprojects Limited, Rajdeep Buildcon Private Limited, Mahalsa Constructions Private Limited, Marymatha Constructions Limited, AFCON Infrastructure Limited, INCAP, ARK Services, MNEC Consultants Private Limited, Indian Geotechnical Services Limited, Geokno India Private Limited and NATRIP Implementation Society among others.
The Promoter of the company is the President of India acting through the MoR. The Promoter currently holds, directly and indirectly (through his nominees), 100% of the pre-Offer paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||3,624.16||2,827.31||3,122.88||2,605.36||2,330.57|
The objects of the Offer are-
1. To carry out the disinvestment of 24,000,000 Equity Shares held by the Selling Shareholder in the Company, equivalent to 12% of the issued, subscribed and paid up Equity Share capital of the Company as part of
the Net Offer, and such Equity Shares that may be reserved for Employee Reservation Portion, if any, subject to necessary approvals
2. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
|Issue Open||Jun 20, 2018 - Jun 22, 2018|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||25,200,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 460.51 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 180 - Rs 185 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||80 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||80 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
No. of Times Issue Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & Time
Jun 22, 2018 17:00
Vote Here ...
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...