Chittorgarh.com Logo

IPO Bidding Time Limit on Last day (IPO Closing Day)

Published on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 by Chittorgarh.com Team | Modified on Friday, June 25, 2021

Save over 60% on Brokerage

We can help you save between 60% to 90% brokerage fee & taxes. Contact us today...

A lot of IPO applications are filed on the last day of the bidding. Most people think that they have time untill the end of the day to apply for an IPO. But that's not the case on the last bidding day. The banks set a time limit on the last bidding day. The time limit varies from bank to bank.

Please note that the above timings are applicable only on the last day of bidding for an IPO. On other days, you can apply for an IPO through ASBA online anytime during the bidding window starting from 10 am on the first day of the bidding process.

Note: Stock exchanges sometimes extended the cut-off time on the last day. The time may be varied by the investor category (QIB, NII, Retail, or Employee). In such cases, exchanges publish a notice.

Cut-off Time for ASBA IPO Application (on Last Day)

The Online ASBA IPO Application closes for retail investors by 2 PM at SBI Bank, 3 PM at ICICI Bank, 3 PM at HDFC Bank Net Banking, 3 PM at Axis Bank and 2 PM at Kotak Bank.

Bank Cut-off Time (on last day)

Andhra Bank

IDFC First Bank

IndusInd Bank

2:00 PM

Indusind Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank

2:00 PM

Punjab National Bank (PNB)

2:00 PM

RBL Bank

SBI Bank

2:00 PM

UCO Bank

Union Bank of India

Yes Bank

Steps to apply in IPO

Frequently Asked Questions

1. 1. Till what time can I apply for IPO on the last day?

The bidding for IPO shares at the stock exchange is open from 10 AM to 5 PM when the IPO is open for the public.

But most banks do not accept IPO bids on the last day till 5 PM. The IPO application closing time differs from bank to bank.

Time till you can apply in IPO on last day

• State Bank of India: 2 PM
    • ICICI Bank: 3 PM
    • HDFC Bank: 3 PM
    • Bank of Baroda: 3 PM
    • Axis Bank: 3 PM
    • RBL Bank: 3 PM

Click here to check the bank-wise complete list.

Rate this article
4.4
Rating:Rated 4.4 stars
Vote Here ...

14 Comments

14. bhawani agarwal  Aug 7, 2021 22:05 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What is cutoff time for AU small finance bank?
13. chintamani  Jul 10, 2021 09:58 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
If any procedure to bank for extend online asba application cut off timing to 4/4.30 or 5 PM
so v can bid easily at last moment and many bank servers down not work proper also.
12. ratnakar anant sohani  Jul 10, 2021 07:01 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I have applied for both IPOs I. e. Clean & infra but UPI fund blocking request not received. What to do?
11. DuckEye  Jul 9, 2021 15:08 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hi Admin,
Please check HNI timing for ICICIdirect with bank. I used to apply at 2.50pm and it used to allow.
But today, it didn't allow. Link was there but it said issue closed.
10. Gurjinder Singh  Jul 8, 2021 18:04 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Is there any set time to apply through ASBA one first and second day? I applied today 5:30 pm on second day email came back saying it has been accepted but how come. Exchanges accept applications only between 10 am to 5pm
10.1. Karan Ramchandani  Jul 9, 2021 09:22 I Like It. | Report Abuse
Bank has accepted it and will place the same request on the next day when IPO window will open
9. Soundharya  Mar 19, 2021 17:43 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What is the cut-off time for Union Bank of India
8. InvestWithKrishna  Mar 16, 2021 12:48 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What's the IPO bid cut off time for UCO Bank last day?
7. khusII  Mar 14, 2021 18:49 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
For central bank of India its 3 pm
6. Bhupinder  Jan 22, 2021 18:55 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What is cutoff time for giving nod to block the money from account after getting auto mandate request.
5. DINESH ROKAD  Jul 29, 2020 18:27 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What is the end time in PNB
5.1. RG  Jan 22, 2021 17:41 I Like It. | Report Abuse
4. SACHIN KUMAR AGARWAL  Sep 8, 2020 17:22 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
after 2 o' clock in sbi online ipo show scheduled for next day at what time it will done in next day
4.1. Abhishek  Sep 9, 2020 11:55 I Like It. | Report Abuse
mostly after 10:30am
i have experienced this.
4.2. Sampath  Sep 23, 2020 11:34 I Like It. | Report Abuse
SBI online IPO lein marked status is still shows as "Scheduled". Will it go through today or get cancelled ?
3. Abhishek  Sep 9, 2020 11:57 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dear Admin, Please update the cutoff time of Kotak Bank its 2:00pm
2. Sagar  Jul 29, 2020 15:45 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Corporation bank providing ASBA upto 2 o'clock only.
1. Killerr  Dec 19, 2019 16:07 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What is cutoff time for Indusind bank?