Incorporated in 1997, Delhi based TCNS Clothing Co. Limited is a company engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing, marketing and retailing of branded apparels for women. According to Technopak, as of November 2017, it was India's leading women's branded apparel company in terms of the total number of exclusive brand outlets.
TCNS offers top-wear, bottom-wear, drapes, combo-sets and accessories etc., catering to the varied wardrobe requirements of Indian women. Company's brand portfolio includes 3 brands:
1. 'W' - A premiere brand targeted at women's casual and workwear requirements. 'W' has been recognized as Most Admired Fashion Brand in category 'Women's Indian Wear' by India Fashion Forum for 3 consecutive years between 2015 to 2017.
2. Aurelia - A contemporary ethnic wear brand that grew in revenue at a CAGR of 70.82% during 2013-17.
3. Wishful - A premium occasion wears brand that grew in revenue at a CAGR of 66.66% during 2013-17.
TCNS has established a diversified retail presence through multiple distribution channels spread across 31 states and Union Territories. The company sells its products through:
• 465 exclusive brand outlets
• 1,469 large format store outlets
• 1,522 multi-brand outlets
• 6 exclusive outlets in Nepal, Mauritius, and Sri Lanka
It also sells its products through its website and other online retailers.
The company's total revenue for Fiscal 2018 was ₹8,491.57 million. It grew at 31.89% CAGR between Fiscals 2016 and 2018. The comprehensive income and EBITDA was ₹977.67 million and ₹1,837.18 million, respectively, for Fiscal 2018.
TCNS has 3,086 employees on its payroll including a design team of 37 employees and retail staff of 2,887 employees. The company also has 301 personnel engaged on a contractual basis.
Strengths of the Company are:
1. Strong brands give it a lead in the spacious organized market.
2. Pan India multi-channel distribution network gives it access to underpenetrated markets.
3. Rich product portfolio with a wide range of design and fits to cater to the changing trends in customers buying behavior.
4. Institutionalized and creative product design process allows it to quickly launch new products and refresh its product offerings according to changing preferences of customers.
The Promoters of the Company are Onkar Singh Pasricha and Arvinder Singh Pasricha. The Promoters hold 21,378,245 Equity Shares constituting 37.93% of the Company's issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|Profit After Tax||980.97||157.97||(414.96)|
The objects of the Offer are-
1. Sale of up to 15,714,038 Equity Shares by the Shareholders.
2. Boost the visibility and brand image of the company.
3. Provide a public market for the shares of the company.
The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all the proceeds will go to the Selling Shareholders.
|Issue Open||Jul 18, 2018 - Jul 20, 2018|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||15,714,038 Eq Shares of Rs 2 |
(aggregating up to Rs 1,125.13 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||15,714,038 Eq Shares of Rs 2 |
(aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 2 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 714 - Rs 716 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||20 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||20 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Jul 18, 2018|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Jul 20, 2018|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Jul 25, 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jul 26, 2018|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct:||Jul 27, 2018|
|IPO Shares Listing Date:||Jul 30, 2018|
Vote Here ...
Guaranteed Save 60% to 90% Brokerage
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Current IPOIPO Dashboard Current Mainline IPO Current SME IPO IPO Calendar Performance Tracker DRHP / RHP Docs
Live IPO InformationIPO Subscription IPO Listing Date IPO Allotment Status IPO Reviews IPO Rating Basis of Allotment
Stock Broker ComparisonCompare Share Brokers Side-by-Side Comparison List of Stock Brokers Broker Complaints Monitor Articles / Tutorials Glossary
Discount BrokersZerodha (Flat ₹20) ProStocks (₹15 per trade) Upstox RKSV (Flat ₹20) 5paisa Trade Smart Online More Discount Brokers >>
Full Service BrokersICICI Direct Sharekhan HDFC Securities Ventura Securities Kotak Securities More Full-Service Brokers >>
More About BrokersSpecial Offers Broker Reports Top 10 Discount Brokers Top 10 Full-Service Brokers Top 20 Share Brokers
History of ChittorgarhHistory of Chittorgarh Maharana Pratap Meera Bai Panna Dhai Rani Padmini Jainism & Chittor (Hindi)
Tourism at ChittorgarhFort of Chittorgarh Photo Gallery Around Chittorgarh How to Reach Palace on Wheels