Incorporated in 2011, Bengaluru based B&B Triplewall Containers Limited is a company engaged in the business of manufacturing corrugated boxes and corrugated sheets.
It mainly caters to the packaging industry and has various packaging companies and MNC's as its clients. The company operates in domestic markets with its products being supplied on a PAN India basis.
The company's manufacturing facilities are situated at Bangalore and Tamil Nadu. Divided into 2 units, the fully automated units are engaged in the manufacturing of corrugated sheets and boxes.
From FY 2013-14 to FY 2017-18-
1. The total revenue of the company has grown from ₹ 3,162.48 Lakh to ₹ 16,697.19 Lakh, at a CAGR of 39.48%
2. The EBITDA has grown from ₹ 344.42 Lakh to ₹ 1,826.14 Lakh, at a CAGR of 39.60%
3. The PAT grew from ₹ 67.23 Lakh to a profit of ₹ 457.01 Lakh at a CAGR of
The company has 172 employees on the payroll.
The Promoters of our Company are Manish Kumar Gupta, Alok Agarwal, Ravi Agarwal, Manish Bothra, Amit Agarwal, Sidharth Agarwal & Nishant Bothra. They hold 54,76,400 Equity Shares, representing 36.61% of the issued, subscribed and paid-up Equity Share capital of the
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||457.01||166.50||192.86||127.60||67.23|
The objects of the issue are-
1. Funding Working Capital requirements of the Company- Rs 600.00 lakhs
2. Repayment of Intercorporate Loans availed by the Company- Rs 830.00 lakhs
3. General Corporate Purpose- Rs 400.00 lakhs
4. Issue Related Expenses- Rs 169.08 lakhs
|Issue Open||Sep 28, 2018 - Oct 5, 2018|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||5,553,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 19.99 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 36 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||3000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||3000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
No. of Times Issue Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & Time
Oct 5, 2018 17:00
Vote Here ...
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...