Incorporated in 1990, Gujarat based Shree Krishna Infrastructure Limited is a company engaged in the business of marketing, development and maintenance of Housing Society and organic farms, leasing of agriculture land for cultivation of crops etc.
The company has started following business activities recently-
1. Trading of perfumed incense sticks.
2. Contract Farming- The company intends to cultivate Tulsi and Nepali Satavari for Amritanjali Ayurved (OPC) Private Limited
3. Project- Agency (Sale, Marketing,) of Navigation Equipment and Maritime consultancy for aids to navigation in the state of Gujarat
4. Distribution Project of E-Vehicles- The company is "Exclusive Distributor" for the state of Gujarat for M/s. Marine Navaids And Solar Auto Private Limited (MNSAPL), a manufacturer of solar operated Auto Vehicles
5. Marketing representation for India for Terra Technologies and services
The company has 9 employees on its payroll.
The promoters of the company are Ravi Rajiv Kotia and Amit Rameshbhai Kotia. Ravi Rajiv Kotia holds 15,14,505 shares (being 50.48% of the Issued, Subscribed and Paid-up equity share capital) and Amit Rameshbhai Kotia hold 3,54,181equity shares (being 11.81% of the Issued, Subscribed and Paid-up equity share capital) of the Company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||1.24||3.53||1.48||2.53||3.29||0.74|
The objects of the Offer are-
1. To carry out the sale of 9,00,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
2. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the SME Platform of BSE.
The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer.
All the proceeds will go to the Promoter Selling Shareholders in their proportionate share contribution for the offer for sale.
|Issue Open||Nov 15, 2018 - Nov 22, 2018|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||900,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 1.17 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 13 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||10000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||10000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
Vote Here ...
Guaranteed Save 60% to 90% Brokerage
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Stock Broker ComparisonCompare Share Brokers Side-by-Side Comparison List of Stock Brokers Broker Complaints Monitor Articles / Tutorials Glossary
Discount BrokersZerodha (Flat Rs 20) ProStocks (Rs 15 per trade) Upstox RKSV (Flat Rs 20) 5paisa Trade Smart Online More Discount Brokers >>
Full Service BrokersICICI Direct Sharekhan HDFC Securities Ventura Securities Kotak Securities More Full-Service Brokers >>
More About BrokersSpecial Offers Broker Reports Top 10 Discount Brokers Top 10 Full-Service Brokers Top 20 Share Brokers
History of ChittorgarhHistory of Chittorgarh Maharana Pratap Meera Bai Panna Dhai Rani Padmini Jainism & Chittor (Hindi)
Tourism at ChittorgarhFort of Chittorgarh Photo Gallery Around Chittorgarh How to Reach Palace on Wheels