Incorporated in 2010, Humming Bird Education is a Delhi based company involved in the business related to education. The company organizes Olympiad, a competitive examination where students are evaluated and their academic performance is ranked relative to their peer group.
Humming Bird Education uses factual, conceptual, reasoning, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills to help students better understand their strengths and weaknesses. The company provides study material, free mobile app, performance analysis report for all participants.
The Olympiad results also give an opportunity for schools to analyze the performance of their teachers with the help of deep insight provided.
Humming Bird Education is an asset-light and centrally managed company.
1. Humming Bird Talent Search Examination (HBTSE) - A Mathematics & Science Olympiad for Class 1 to 12
2. Humming Bird Commerce Competency Olympiad (HCC) - A commerce Olympiad that includes Accounts, Business Studies, and Economics for Classes 11 & 12.
3. Humming Bird Cyber Olympiad (HCO) - A Computer Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
4. Humming Bird English Olympiad (HEO) - An English Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
5. Humming Bird G.K. Olympiad (HGO) - A General Knowledge Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
6. Humming Bird Hindi Olympiad (HHO) - A Hindi Olympiad for Class 1 to 12.
7. Humming Bird Math + Computer + English + Combined Olympiad (MCSE) - Olympiad that includes Mathematics, Computer, Science & English for Class 1 to 12.
8. Humming Bird MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST (HMIT) - MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST for Class 1 to 12. This Test includes questions on Mathematics, G.K., Science, English and Multiple Intelligence.
9. Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO) - A Mathematics Olympiad for Class 1 to 12. The HMO is also available in ENGLISH MEDIUM, TAMIL MEDIUM and HINDI MEDIUM.
10. Humming Bird Science Olympiad (HSO) - A Science Olympiad for Class 1 to 12. The HSO is also available in ENGLISH MEDIUM, TAMIL MEDIUM and HINDI MEDIUM.
11. Problem Solving Olympiad (PSO) - A Problem Solving Olympiad for Class 3 to 12.
12. SPELL BEE - A Spelling Competition for Class 1 to 12.
For the Fiscal years ended on March 31, 2018, March 31, 2017, and March 31, 2016, the company's gross revenue stood at Rs. 117.09 Lakhs, Rs. 93.70 Lakhs and Rs. 51.56 Lakhs respectively. Further, its PAT for the Fiscal years ended on March 31, 2018, March 31, 2017, and March 31, 2016, stood at Rs. 10.57 Lakhs, Rs. 4.46 Lakhs and Rs. 0.78 Lakhs respectively.
The Individual Promoters of the Company are:
1. Mr Nitesh Jain
2. Mr Narender Kumar Jain
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||36.78||10.57||4.46||0.78|
Objects of the Fresh Issue are:
1. To part finance working capital requirements of the Company;
2. To meet General corporate purposes;
3. To meet the expenses of the Issue.
|Issue Open||Mar 15, 2019 - Mar 19, 2019|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||163,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 2.15 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 132 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||1000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||1000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Mar 15, 2019|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Mar 19, 2019|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Mar 25, 2019|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 26, 2019|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct:||Mar 27, 2019|
|IPO Shares Listing Date:||Mar 28, 2019|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||75%|
Vote Here ...
Guaranteed Save 60% to 90% Brokerage
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Current IPOIPO Dashboard Current Mainline IPO Current SME IPO IPO Calendar Performance Tracker DRHP / RHP Docs
Live IPO InformationIPO Subscription IPO Listing Date IPO Allotment Status IPO Reviews IPO Rating Basis of Allotment
Stock Broker ComparisonCompare Share Brokers Side-by-Side Comparison List of Stock Brokers Broker Complaints Monitor Articles / Tutorials Glossary
Discount BrokersZerodha (Flat ₹20) ProStocks (₹15 per trade) Upstox RKSV (Flat ₹20) 5paisa Trade Smart Online More Discount Brokers >>
Full Service BrokersICICI Direct Sharekhan HDFC Securities Ventura Securities Kotak Securities More Full-Service Brokers >>
More About BrokersSpecial Offers Broker Reports Top 10 Discount Brokers Top 10 Full-Service Brokers Top 20 Share Brokers
History of ChittorgarhHistory of Chittorgarh Maharana Pratap Meera Bai Panna Dhai Rani Padmini Jainism & Chittor (Hindi)
Tourism at ChittorgarhFort of Chittorgarh Photo Gallery Around Chittorgarh How to Reach Palace on Wheels