FREE Account Opening + No Clearing Fees

Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 Latest News Today

Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 Detail
Buyback Record Date
Buyback Open Date March 21, 2023
Buyback Closing Date May 12, 2023
Issue Size (Amount) ₹210.00 Crores
Buyback Price ₹700 per Share
  1. Natco Pharma

    February 15, 2024 1:15:00 AM

    Geojit is bullish on NATCO Pharma has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 765 in its research report dated June 21, 2023. The US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA ...

    Published by :
  2. Buyback Bonanza Lifts Stocks

    December 6, 2023 6:28:00 PM

    which gained +2.07% after previously announcing a $1 billion buyback following their share decline, AIA, which fell -0.55%, BYD, which gained +2.6% after announcing a buyback. Having visited BYD ...

    Published by : Forbes
  3. Top performing Nifty pharma stocks surged up to 146% in a year; do you own any?

    March 28, 2024 2:46:00 PM

    Lupin is the biggest gainer amongst pharma stocks. This stock has surged 146% to Rs 1,618 a piece on March 28, 2024 from Rs 659 on March 28, 2023 ... at Rs 13,655 crore. Natco Pharma has gained ...

    Published by : Business Today on MSN
  4. Natco Pharma Ltd NATCOPHARM

    May 15, 2024 3:30:00 AM

    We sell different types of products and services to both investment professionals and individual investors. These products and services are usually sold through license agreements or subscriptions ...

    Published by : Morningstar
  5. Natco Pharma Q2 net profit surges nearly 6X to Rs 369 crore

    November 14, 2023 10:16:00 PM

    HYDERABAD: Pharma major Natco Pharma has clocked a multi-fold (547%) growth in consolidated net profit for the second quarter ended September 30, 2023, at Rs 369 crore as against nearly Rs 57 ...

    Published by : MSN

    January 18, 2023 6:09:00 PM

    Seamless reading experience. Save your favourite. Natco Pharma will initially invest US$1 million for a 51 per cent stake in the subsidiary with the remaining 49 per cent to be held by PT Mitra ...

    Published by : health.economictimes.indiatimes
  7. Natco Pharma Ltd (NATCOPHARM) Share Price

    May 13, 2024 7:29:00 PM

    Natco Pharma Ltd share price was up by 0.05% from the previous closing price of ?974.00. Who are peers of Natco Pharma Ltd? The peers of Natco Pharma Ltd are Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd ...

    Published by : Business Today
  8. Natco Pharma

    July 21, 2017 8:01:00 AM

    As it expands its business across new therapeutic areas such as Hepatitis C and cardio-diabetology, the Street believes Natco is well-placed to counter macro headwinds facing the pharma sector.

    Published by : Forbes India
  9. Natco Pharma Ltd.

    August 15, 2020 5:59:00 AM

    View all information regarding the medicines that are manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. including its generic drug name, trade name, how to use, the price, and its composition. Albuterol ...

    Published by : Medindia
  10. Natco Pharma Ltd.

    June 3, 2020 3:08:00 AM

    The Price to Earnings (P/E) ratio, a key valuation measure, is calculated by dividing the stock's most recent closing price by the sum of the diluted earnings per share from continuing operations ...

    Published by : Wall Street Journal

Read Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 current news. Find Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 subscription news, Buyback analysis, broker reviews, allotment news, and listing date. Get the Natco Pharma Limited Buyback grey market premium and Natco Pharma Buyback 2023 expected listing price.