Incorporated in 2016, Madhya Pradesh based Godha Cabcon & Insulation Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing of ACSR/AAAC/AAC Conductors.
The company's sales/supply activities are tender/order based. It was successful in getting various tenders and orders from State Electricity Board in a timely manner. Few of the heavy tenders were from:
1) Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd. (Bhopal) for ₹21 Crore in the year 2015 for AAAC Conductor. Earlier it received an order for ₹25 Crores and in 2016 further received an order for ₹12.5 Crores (extension) due to before time delivery and better quality of products.
2) Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd. for ₹12.5 Crore in the year 2017 for AAAC Rabbit Conductor.
3) Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd (Indore) for ₹35 Crore in the year 2015 for AAAC Rabbit conductor.
It has 16 permanent employees at its manufacturing facility.
The Promoters of the Company are Mrs. Madhu Godha, Mrs. Rupali Godha, and Mr. Dipesh Godha.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lacs)|
|Profit After Tax||(0.30)|
The Objects of the issue of the Company:
1. To meet the Working Capital Requirements
2. To meet General Corporate Expenses
|Issue Open||Apr 27, 2018 - May 3, 2018|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||3,000,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 9.90 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 30 - Rs 33 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||4000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||4000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
No. of Times Issue Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & Time
May 3, 2018 17:00
Vote Here ...
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...