Can NRI with no Indian representative make changes in his HDFC account?

Zerodha (Trade with the best stock broker)

Invest brokerage-free Equity Delivery and Direct Mutual Funds (truly no brokerage). Pay flat Rs 20 per trade for Intra-day and F&O. Open Instant Account and start trading today.

Yes, you can make changes or corrections like change in the mobile number, address, email id etc., in your trading account without a branch visit. To make corrections, you need to send a letter along with copy of the self-signed supporting documents to their RM or Home Branch.

The copies of the supporting proof documents should be 'verified with original' by anyone of the Notary Public, Court, Magistrate, Judge, authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks registered in India, Indian Embassy / Consulate General of the country where the client is residing.


Add a public comment...