Can someone else, residing in India, operate my Demat Account?

Zerodha (Trade with the best stock broker)

Invest brokerage-free Equity Delivery and Direct Mutual Funds (truly no brokerage). Pay flat Rs 20 per trade for Intra-day and F&O. Open Instant Account and start trading today.

Yes. For this, you have to give a Power of Attorney in favor of the person residing in India. Also, a copy of the Power of Attorney, duly notarized, must be submitted to your stock broker.


Add a public comment...