How do I change my personal information in the Aditya Birla Money demat account?

Zerodha (Trade with the best stock broker)

You can change personal details like address, phone number etc., online or by calling the customer care of the company. You may be asked to provide documents for address change. For other specific changes like change in branch or to activate trading in segments, you need to-

  1. Visit the company website, click on the 'Downloads and FAQs' tab at the top menu. Again click on the 'Downloads'. Now click on the 'Change Request' Tab and download the appropriate form.
  2. Print, fill, sign and attach supporting documents
  3. Send it to the company address or submit it in the branch office


Add a public comment...