Chittorgarh.com Logo

Rules for Posting Comments at Chittorgarh.com

Published on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 by Chittorgarh.com Team | Modified on Friday, March 20, 2020

Save over 60% on Brokerage

We can help you save between 60% to 90% brokerage fee & taxes. Contact us today...

Rules for Posting Comments at Chittorgarh.com

The Chittorgarh.com want to foster a spirit of community involvement and conversation. At the same time, we can't have objectionable material on the Web site. We reserve the right to remove any posted comment at any time for any reason.

Note: All views and opinions expressed in user comments are solely those of the individual submitting the comment, and not those of The Chittorgar.com or its staff. For the best chances of your comments being posted, keep your conversation clean and respectful.

You may, of course, openly disagree with the published stories or other user comments, but we expect that you and others will not submit objectionable posts, obscenity, defamatory remarks, commercial messages or violations of copyright, trademark or intellectual property.

By using the user comments form, you agree to the following:

1. Agree not to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
  2. Agree not to post anything libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal;
  3. Agree not to post any content that you do not have the right to make available;
  4. Agree not to post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
  5. Agree not to post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
  6. Agree not to pretend to be someone else ... not another poster on these boards, not a public official, not your first-grade teacher.
  7. Agree not to give out personal information about someone else on the board.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy interacting with us and your community.

Rate this article
2.9
Rating:Rated 2.9 stars
Vote Here ...

61 Comments

61. Vijay jadhav  Aug 29, 2021 20:21 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
ipo payment not recived15850 rupies devyani international ipo
Regards vijay jadhav
61.1. Neeraj  Sep 23, 2021 22:15 I Like It. | Report Abuse
Sir, your amount unblocked or not till date
60. Sachin kalpande  Sep 18, 2021 17:08 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Why my fund unblocked on today I.e. 18 th sep 2021 which I freezed for sansera ipo . As allotment is on 21 st sep. Can anyone explain me .
59. AYUB KHAN  Sep 10, 2021 10:48 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
This lead managers issues seldom opens in positive, God knows what PANVATI this lead manager has.
58. AYUB KHAN  Sep 10, 2021 10:47 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
57. dharmendra jain  Sep 1, 2021 20:06 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Latest gmp
56. PRADEEP MAHATO  Aug 5, 2021 22:41 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Tatva chintan IPO ka block amount abhi tak unblock nhi hua hai ....80171941 is application na.
55. Vikas Singhal  Jul 15, 2021 20:55 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I am allotted 1 lot of Clean Science however my application amount is still on hold and not yet debited. Also I didn't receive credit in demat. Kindly help. What to do
54. Vikky  Jul 14, 2021 22:28 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Show kaha ho rha h clean science ka allotment
53. JAINESH SHAH  Jul 14, 2021 20:48 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Allotment...2/2
52. Sonal jain  Jul 10, 2021 00:01 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Plz share latest gmp of clear scienceand gmr infra
Application wise and subject to
51. Srinivasan T  Jun 7, 2021 20:48 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
TO
DHARMENDRA SHARMA

BUY THE FOLLOWING FOR MEDIUM TO LONG TERM
RIL, TCS, HDFC BANK, TATA CONSUMER, CDSL, BSE, WIPRO, TECH MAHINDRA, EMAMI, FEDERAL BANK

ALL THE BEST
50. Srinivasan T  Jun 6, 2021 21:14 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
You blocked me from posting message. Pl unlock it
49. Shivakumar S  Mar 29, 2021 23:36 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Nazara not allotted money not refunded yet upi
48. Mks  Mar 27, 2021 11:08 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Want to buy nazara ipo anyone is selling
47. Vipul Shah  Mar 21, 2021 09:56 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
My amount in SBI yet not released ? Anybody facing same problem ?
46. KIRITKUMAR  Mar 20, 2021 10:09 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
3/14
45. KIRITKUMAR  Mar 20, 2021 10:08 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
3/14
44. Sandeep Batra  Mar 17, 2021 22:18 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
My fund in uco still blocked even I couldn't apply for easy trip ipo as my Transaction get rejected but funds get blocked and I am not able to apply ongoing IPOs as fund is still blocked with bank

Plz help me out
43. Dilip  Mar 17, 2021 08:46 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hello Guys

I have applied for MTAR TECHNOLOGIES IPO & didn't got alloted. But my amount is stil blocked. A message was received from bank " YOUR MANDATE COULD NOT BE CANCELLED DUE TO UM8" . Please help me how to unblock the amount.
42. Kashyapkashyap  Mar 16, 2021 21:46 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hi
I got 2 lot for easymytrip
41. Krishnan  Mar 14, 2021 06:49 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
My friend wants to be brocking centre for online share trading
Now he is a franchisee of Reliance Securities, Kannur. Pls. let us get your reply soon to shift ...what is the sort of technical services you can provide customers...This is very essential to sustain customers' faith. Thanks.. Awaiting reply. Krishnan
40. Adv Sarin  Mar 13, 2021 16:46 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dear Admin today I have ported 3-4 messages but all have gone ashtray, can you please check and let me know the reason.
Thanks.
39. basant kumar kacholia  Mar 10, 2021 21:07 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Allotmnt in mtat
Pan Acbpk6316L
Aaihb1202k
38. basant kumar kacholia  Mar 10, 2021 21:06 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Allotmnt in mtat
Pan Acbpk6316L
Aaihb1202k
37. Gaurav Garg  Mar 9, 2021 14:37 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I have cancelled my ipo application but by mistake I have approved mandate, now how amount will revoked
36. Gauravgarg  Mar 9, 2021 11:09 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hello expert,
If I have cancelled my one ipo application, and by mistake mandate is approved, can I apply for fresh allotment
35. Krpatel  Mar 3, 2021 08:43 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
3/14
34. DEVI SAHAY MEENA  Feb 25, 2021 18:06 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Plz tell me my status is pan not found Ciopm3842e
33. Argha Dutta  Feb 24, 2021 15:25 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Pan no : GBFPD4389P
can anyone check if Railtel ipo allotted or not?
32. Sudhakar.m  Feb 22, 2021 16:54 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I have buy the urja global-re shers, in zerodha, but did not appy the rights issue, how can get the my money back
31. L.anthony arumai selvam  Dec 3, 2020 06:00 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hai sir my pan card missing my pan number missing please help me sir
31.1. khusII  Feb 3, 2021 21:11 I Like It. | Report Abuse
You can get it from the it website using name dob and fathers name
30. Noorul Khan  Jan 29, 2021 09:13 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hve been allotted one lot. Shows in kotak app.
29. sandeep Kumar  Jan 28, 2021 15:20 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
IRFC KA PAYMENT REFUND NAHI HUA H MERA
BAKI SAB KA HO GAY HKYA
28. Rish  Jan 27, 2021 10:32 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
My pan no CHDPS9979N, what is the status of my IRFC ipo?
27. Kiran  Jan 26, 2021 20:50 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
23. Shivaprasad m  Jan 24, 2021 08:46 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Please close my 5paisa account I'm not interested please close my account
Sir please sir
Shivaprasad m
22. Dhruv jain  Jan 22, 2021 13:16 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hello sir

My name is Dhruv jain sir i bid for irfc ipo on 18 jan 2021 nd accidentally this ipo was deleted by me .
But the block amount of irfc ipo was not released yet .And i don't get amount of irfc ipo .
Sir i kindly requested to you . Please accept my request nd sir i want to do now ??
21. S.S. Subramanian  Jan 7, 2021 15:13 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Among these, companies such as Indigo Paints, Home First Finance Company, IRFC, Brookfield REIT and Railtel Corporation of India are expected to launch their IPO in January.
20. himanshu  Dec 23, 2020 20:05 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
MUST BUY STOCK AT LISTING PRICE D STREET KHABAR
19. Pradip Singh  Dec 22, 2020 23:25 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Plz check my ipo Mrs bectors food status
Pan no HGDPS1336B
Pan no IGYPS9916R
19.1. Vaibhav sawant  Dec 23, 2020 10:05 I Like It. | Report Abuse
Sole / 1st Applicant      PRADIP KUMAR SINGH
Securities applied      50      Cut off Price      288
Securities Allotted      50      Amount Adjusted      14400

Application Details - Retail
Sole / 1st Applicant      SANDEEP KUMAR SINGH
Securities applied      50      Cut off Price      288
Securities Allotted      0      Amount Adjusted      0
18. Mahendra gour  Dec 22, 2020 22:00 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
My pan number CEFPG1257N
Please anyone check my status
17. Raghunath Mondal  Dec 21, 2020 13:08 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dealmoney Securities Pvt Ltd
Sir i, Raghunath mondal from Hooghly have invested huge amount to dealmoney securities Kolkata . I was offered for a mobile tower installation on my roof .They told me to follow some processe . This is why i invested 7.80 lakes to your company by chaque or draft .I was told that they will arrange for agreement and will send the agreement money in account .But they gave nothing except some health insurance policy of some money .
How ever you are requested to solve the problem and refund the money to my account as soon as possible so that I can leave a normal life in society .Now I can not bear the burden of debt.
Yours faithfully:
Raghunath mondal
16. Sri  Dec 7, 2020 10:23 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Please tell the future of Dish share
15. Mohit Kumar  Dec 6, 2020 12:14 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Complaint for broker very bad service
14. Ashok Kumar Sinha  Nov 14, 2020 19:30 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I'm having a trading account with UCC KINI1142 with Angel Broking. Today, on the muhurat day trading itself, I was deprived of taking up any trade during the trading hour.
Even though, I had ₹ 16244/39 as available margin to trade with a ledger balance of ₹ 16248/57, all the valid orders made by me were rejected by them for reasons better known to them only and the excuses made by them could not satisfy me at all.
In case any proof is required, I am having all the screenshots of rejected orders as well as screenshots of availability of trade able funds, along with the communications in this regard. Since there's no provision to upload any document, I am unable to post those here.
I request the concerned authorities to take action against the defaulters asap.

Ashok Kumar Sinha
13. RUPAM SHARMA  Nov 10, 2020 15:56 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Refund after half allotment of ipo equitas bank and I not get refund till today my half an
Amt what to do
12. GC SOMANI  Oct 31, 2020 10:31 I Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I have applied for 100 rights share of Deepak fertilizer. No information about allotment. Anyone has any information about it