Zerodha - Open Online Account

Rules for Posting Comments at Chittorgarh.com

Published on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 by Chittorgarh.com Team | Modified on Friday, March 20, 2020

Best Online Trading Account

We can help you find the right broker and save upto 90% in brokerage fees.

NamePhone
EmailCity
State
Are you a day trader?
Rules for Posting Comments at Chittorgarh.com

The Chittorgarh.com want to foster a spirit of community involvement and conversation. At the same time, we can't have objectionable material on the Web site. We reserve the right to remove any posted comment at any time for any reason.

Note: All views and opinions expressed in user comments are solely those of the individual submitting the comment, and not those of The Chittorgar.com or its staff. For the best chances of your comments being posted, keep your conversation clean and respectful.

You may, of course, openly disagree with the published stories or other user comments, but we expect that you and others will not submit objectionable posts, obscenity, defamatory remarks, commercial messages or violations of copyright, trademark or intellectual property.

By using the user comments form, you agree to the following:

1. Agree not to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
  2. Agree not to post anything libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal;
  3. Agree not to post any content that you do not have the right to make available;
  4. Agree not to post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
  5. Agree not to post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
  6. Agree not to pretend to be someone else ... not another poster on these boards, not a public official, not your first-grade teacher.
  7. Agree not to give out personal information about someone else on the board.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy interacting with us and your community.

Rate this article
2.8
Rating:Rated 2.8 stars

Vote Here ...

Save 60% to 90% on Brokerage Fee

We can help you save over 60% in brokerage fee.

Name:Phone
EmailCity
State
Are you a day trader?

24 Comments

Vaibhav Sharma
24. Vaibhav Sharma  Mar 12, 2020 16:46 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I got this sms today what it's mean Your UPI-Mandate is successfully Revoked by ipo.sbicardsnse@hdfcbank for INR 14345.00.
Siddhi
23. Siddhi  Mar 12, 2020 13:58 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Is there any possibility to list sbi card with premium??
CA Jay Thakkar
22. CA Jay Thakkar  Mar 11, 2020 17:35 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Alloted 2 lots!!!
Parvesh
21. Parvesh  Mar 2, 2020 14:26 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
What Will be more beneficial i.e applying for 5 lacs in staff quota or 2 lacs
Surendra Prakash Mittal
20. Surendra Prakash Mittal  Feb 22, 2020 11:54 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
A sbi retired employee may apply in staff quota or not
Surendra Prakash Mittal
19. Surendra Prakash Mittal  Feb 22, 2020 11:53 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
A sbi retired employee may apply in staff quota or not
GHANSHYAM JOISAR
18. GHANSHYAM JOISAR  Feb 21, 2020 14:04 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Can I apply my family members application from my saving account by net banking. If Yes how many, ? My account in bank of baroda. Application of sbi card.how many applications valid from one account.
Sharmila SelvaKumar
17. Sharmila SelvaKumar  Feb 20, 2020 14:49 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I am SBI share holder can I apply both share holder and retail category? In IPO Central they put message as such. I wish to know is it possible?
Vishwanatham Parsi
16. Vishwanatham Parsi  Feb 20, 2020 13:27 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I'm holding SBI life insurance shares can I apply under share holder category
Arun gupt
15. Arun gupt  Jan 31, 2020 20:51 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Please subscribe iti limited shares as soon as possible. This company is telecommunication giant . This company work various area.in future this company will be number ONE IN INDIA
Jain
14. Jain  Jan 4, 2020 10:58 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Sbi card GMP down 218-222
Shah Bhavesh I
13. Shah Bhavesh I  Dec 29, 2019 09:35 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
200/
VDP
12. VDP  Dec 27, 2019 16:07 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Listing 196
Raman
11. Raman  Dec 23, 2019 16:18 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dear sir,

Can i one tell me the cut of date of sbi share holder category . because I want to apply share holder category.i buy 1 sbi share on 20dec .can i eligible share holder category or not& can i able to apply in shi category or nhi category with single demat account.
Hema
10. Hema  Dec 14, 2019 20:04 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I have one demat account linked with savings account. Can I apply for one s/h lot and one retail lot from the same dmat for SBI ipo. Or I require 2 different demat account
Tkyadav
10.1. Tkyadav  Dec 18, 2019 05:49 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse

Chetan jain
9. Chetan jain  Dec 13, 2019 12:53 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I am having my saving account in two banks. I want to apply in prince IPO by netbanking but this bank is not linked to demate account. So i can do this or application will be rejected for not linked to demate account. Please clarify if any body can.
Jpppp
8. Jpppp  Dec 10, 2019 13:31 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
When sbi unlock amount any idea
Siraj Ahamad
7. Siraj Ahamad  Dec 10, 2019 11:31 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
S
Jatinder pal singh sawhney
6. Jatinder pal singh sawhney  Oct 3, 2019 20:25 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I hae made three aplucations of irtc with differnt pan no in one account thirough bhim app

The mount of twovpliction deucted from my acount and block and the third applicaton
No infomation received pl advice ow i can check
VijayR
6.1. VijayR  Oct 11, 2019 09:29 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse
Hi, what would be listing price on Monday
Anil Sharma
6.2. Anil Sharma  Nov 27, 2019 19:29 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse
Sir, I have installed bhi app you . But don't know how to apply. Please help.
Raj Kumar Bhagat
5. Raj Kumar Bhagat  Nov 19, 2019 19:15 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I sent one message last week but no reply has been received so far.
The message was as under:
Please help and guide in calculating
the Oand F brokerage on daily transactions.
Please provide if ready reckner is available.
Thanks and regards.
Sandep
4. Sandep  Oct 11, 2019 16:30 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Any one removes hold in irctc.in sbi.
Shikha
3. Shikha  Sep 27, 2019 12:20 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Goblin has shown consistent growth in terms of revenue and profits of last three years and it is a company in the oligopoly market where Only VIP and safari are listed as of now and both of the companies have given fantastic returns to investors..So ,it is the must apply IPO
Darshan
2. Darshan  Jun 14, 2019 06:35 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
How dosa lead manager effect ipo listing price? Does good lead manager all ipo give listing gain??
What is HP in ipo context ??
Some one please help me...??

priyanka.R
1. priyanka.R  Mar 4, 2018 09:46 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Hi sir i m priyanka i have have applied for pan card and my coupen number 637902146 i just need my pan number for my job purpose its very urgent pls kindly allot my pan number please

Search Chittorgarh.com: