Zerodha - Open Online Account

India Stock Market Live - Indexes and News

Published on Sunday, February 18, 2018 by Chittorgarh.com Team | Modified on Monday, October 7, 2019

Best Online Trading Account

We can help you find the right broker and save upto 90% in brokerage fees.

NamePhone
EmailCity
State
Are you a day trader?

Live Indian Stock Markets - BSE / NSE

Incorporated in 1875, the Bombay Stock Exchange of India Ltd.(BSE) is the first stock exchange in India. BSE has about 4748 companies listed.

Incorporated in November 1992, the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.(NSE) is the largest stock exchange in India. NSE has about 1016 companies listed. representing the length, breadth and diversity of the Indian economy which includes from hi-tech to heavy industry, software, refinery, public sector units, infrastructure, and financial services.

BSE SENSEX

BSE SENSEX Chart

NSE NIFTY

NSE NIFTY Chart

Current / Live Commodity Prices

thebulliondesk

Rate this article
3.8
Rating:Rated 3.8 stars

Vote Here ...

Save 60% to 90% on Brokerage Fee

We can help you save over 60% in brokerage fee.

Name:Phone
EmailCity
State
Are you a day trader?

11 Comments

RAJESHE
11. RAJESHE  Dec 12, 2018 12:22 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
I HAVE FOUND A MULTI BAGGER STOCK NAME jhs svendgaard laboratories FREINDS PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS ON THIS FMCG STOCK
trade yoyo
11.1. trade yoyo  Mar 9, 2020 11:14 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse
ok
afzan
10. afzan  Mar 2, 2020 17:00 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
sbi card ka ipo bharne layak hai ??
full secure hai ?????
Sunil
9. Sunil  Jul 1, 2019 14:34 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dear Experts, is it worth to buy Dewan Finanice
RITESH SHARMA
9.1. RITESH SHARMA  Jan 24, 2020 11:07 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse
RajiV
8. RajiV  Nov 25, 2019 15:48 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. 1 | Report Abuse Reply
We have to purchase or not cox & kings
sonidinesh
7. sonidinesh  Oct 11, 2019 13:09 I Like It. 1 | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
sell Nifty Futures @11282 Time 1.08 PM. NIfty will go down from here till the end of day today.
Nanda Kumar
6. Nanda Kumar  Jul 10, 2019 06:42 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Dear All,
I am holding 100 shares of Force Motors @ 2400/-per share...currently at 1335/- per share.should i go for averaging...Dear Friends kindly give your valuable advice's
Ayush
5. Ayush  Oct 23, 2018 13:24 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Guys any suggestion on Vakrangee, Yes Bank and Bandhan Bank.
Pradeep Jain
4. Pradeep Jain  Oct 21, 2018 16:04 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
Aban holding 120 nos Share @ 725 since 5 years . Should I do average at current price.
suresh
4.1. suresh  Oct 22, 2018 14:44 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse
Sir my suggestion IS just exit your position and book loss and make new position in pharma or sugar segment.
TARUN
3. TARUN  Sep 18, 2018 18:23 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. 1 | Report Abuse Reply
Maruti price where it go
jatinder
2. jatinder  Jul 25, 2018 13:28 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
what is near future of vedanta
saumil nanavati
1. saumil nanavati  Jun 20, 2018 14:11 I Like It. | I Don't Like It. | Report Abuse Reply
is anyone received infosys devidend and bonus amount yet? or anyone knows when it will be credited in bank account?

Search Chittorgarh.com: