Sharekhan Broker FAQs 2017
Incorporated in February 2000, Sharekhan is India's 3rd largest stock broker (after ICICI Direct and HDFC Securities). Sharekhan provides brokerage services through its online trading website Sharekhan.com and 1800 offices which includes branches & f...
Get Free Trading + Demat Account (Rs 1150 waived on account opening) for limited time. Get the offer
Frequently Asked Questions about Sharekhan Trading / Demat Accounts
Do you have questions about Sharekhan share trading account or Sharekhan demat account?
Get all your share trading doubts and questions answered by reading the Sharekhan demat, trading account information FAQ. All Sharekhan questions, Sharekhan q&a, Sharekhan faq and Sharekhan questions and answers.
- Which type of stockbroker Sharekhan is?
Full Service Broker
- In which stock or commodity exchanges in India I can trade through Sharekhan?
Sharekhan offers trading at - BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, NSEL.
- How much does Sharekhan charges for account opening?
Sharekhan charges Rs 750 (adjusted against first 6 months brokerage) to open trading account.
- Is there an Annual Maintenance Charge for Sharekhan trading account? How much is the Sharekhan's AMC for trading account?
- How much does Sharekhan charges for Demat Account opening?
- How much is the yearly Demat Account Maintenance Charges with Sharekhan?
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Sharekhan?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Sharekhan.
- What are the Sharekhan's brokerage charges for Equity Delivery Trading?
- How much does Sharekhan charge for Equity Intraday Trading (Day Trading of Shares)?
- What are the Sharekhan's equity futures brokerage charges?
- How much does Sharekhan charges for Equity Options Trading in India?
Rs 100 per lot
- What are Sharekhan's Commodity Brokerage Charges?
- What are Sharekhan Currency Derivatives (Future) Brokerage Charges?
- Sharekhan Currency Derivatives (Options) Brokerage Charges?
Rs 30 per lot
- How much is the Minimum Brokerage charged by Sharekhan?
Rs 16 per scrip
Contact Sharekhan / Request Call Back
- What are Sharekhan's transaction charges for Equity Delivery Trading?
NSE ₹325 | BSE ₹275
- What are 's transaction charges for Equity Intraday Trading (stock day trading)?
NSE ₹325 | BSE ₹275
- What are the Equity Futures Transaction Charges at Sharekhan?
NSE ₹190 | BSE ₹50
- Sharekhan transaction charges for Equity Options Trading?
NSE ₹5000 | BSE ₹50
- Sharekhan transaction charges for futures (Currency Derivatives Trading)?
NSE ₹135 | MCX ₹130
- Sharekhan transaction charges for options (Currency Derivatives Trading)?
NSE ₹4220 | MCX ₹3220
- How much is the transaction charge for commodity trading at Sharekhan ?
MCX (Non-Agri) ₹230 | MCX (Agri) ₹95
- Does Sharekhan offer Equity (Share) Trading?
Yes; you can trade in equity segment with Sharekhan.
- Can I buy / apply for an IPO through Sharekhan?
Yes; you can apply in IPO's if you have trading account with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan offer investing in Mutual Funds?
Yes; you can buy / sell Mutual Fund's if you have trading account with Sharekhan.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with Sharekhan?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan offer Commodity Trading?
Yes; you can trade in commodity segment with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan offer Currency Derivative Trading?
Yes; you can trade in currency derivative segment with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan stock broking company provide mobile trading application? Can I trade through mobile phones with Sharekhan?
Yes; cell phone apps are available to trade on phone with Sharekhan.
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with Sharekhan? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
No; 3 in 1 accounts is not available with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; Sharekhan doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does Sharekhan offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with Sharekhan. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Sharekhan? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with Sharekhan.
- Does Sharekhan back-office provide combined ledger for Equity and Commodity?
No; combined ledger for Equity and Commodity is not available when trading with Sharekhan.
- Sharekhan uses which trading platform or trading software?
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Sharekhan?
- Does Sharekhan offer 24x7 customer service?
No; Sharekhan doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does Sharekhan provide customer support though online Chat on website?
Yes; Sharekhan provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Does Sharekhan has a toll free phone number for customer support?
Yes; Sharekhan provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Sharekhan offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; Sharekhan offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does Sharekhan publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does Sharekhan provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' Sharekhan provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Free Trading & Demat Account (for limited time only)
Sharekhan offers FREE Trading + Demat Account (Rs 1150 waived). You can also avail of attractive trading plans that suit your needs by just paying the AMC charges that are fully adjustable against brokerage. Thereby saving up to 70% on brokerage.
This is a limited time offer. Simply leave your contact information with us and Sharekhan representatives will contact you.
Read More Share Broker FAQ's:
Information on this page was last updated on Nov 21, 2016
Enquire Sharekhan Trading Account: