Incorporated in 1990, Amber Enterprises India Limited is Punjab based manufacturer of air conditioners and its component in India. With the market share of 55.4%, Amber is the market leader in the Room Air Conditioner (RAC) design and manufacturing. Amber manufacture these RAC's for 8 out of the 10 top RAC brands in India including Daikin, Hitachi, LG, Panasonic, Voltas and Whirlpool. These 8 brands have over 75% of market share in India.
Amber Enterprises Product portfolio:
1. Room Air Conditioners (RACs) - This includes window air conditioners and indoor units and outdoor units of split air conditioners.
2. RAC Components - Critical and reliability functional components of RACs such as heat exchangers, motors and multi-flow condensers.
3. Other Components - Other related components including case liners for refrigerator, plastic extrusion sheets for consumer durables and automobile industry, sheet metal components for microwave, washing machine tub assemblies and for automobiles and metal ceiling industries.
Company has a dedicated R&D centre located at our Rajpura facility which is equipped with a psychometric lab which is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification and facilities for 3D modelling, quality and product testing and a dedicated team. Company has 10 manufacturing facilities across seven locations in India.
1. Market leadership in the RAC OEM/ODM industry in India
2. One stop solutions provider for the RAC industry with high degree of backward integration
3. Strong customer relationships with the majority of leading RAC brands in India
4. R&D and product design capabilities leading to high proportion of ODM business.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||278.99||241.04||287.73||222.04||196.99|
The Offer comprises a Fresh Issue by the Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
1. The Offer for Sale
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale of their respective portion of the Equity Shares. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
2. Fresh Issue
Company intends to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards the following objects:
a. Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain borrowings availed by the Company; and
b. General corporate purposes.
»» Issue Open: Jan 17, 2018 - Jan 19, 2018
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 6,984,866 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 600.00 Cr
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 475.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 125.00 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 855 - Rs 859 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 17 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 17 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Amber Enterprises IPO Subscription Status tells if Amber Enterprises IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. Amber Enterprises IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||1,393,578||1,045,132||2,438,641||50,000||4,927,351|
|Day 1 - Jan 17, 2018 17:00 IST||2.0200||0.1000||0.8800||0.3300||1.0300|
|Day 2 - Jan 18, 2018 17:00 IST||6.0300||0.4900||3.6100||1.2500||3.6100|
|Day 3 - Jan 19, 2018 20:00 IST||174.9888||519.2618||11.5734||2.2642||165.3806|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...