IRB InvIT Fund is a registered infrastructure investment trust under the InvIT Regulations. They primarily intend to own, operate and maintain a portfolio of six toll - road assets in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. These toll roads are operated and maintained pursuant to concessions granted by the NHAI.
IRB InvIT Fund, which is sponsored by road developer IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited, one of the largest infrastructure development and construction companies in India in terms of net worth in the roads and highways sector according to the NHAI's annual prequalification for public private partnerships in national highway projects report for 2015.
These toll roads projects are Bharuch–Surat NH 8, Jaipur–Deoli NH 12, Surat–Dahisar NH 8, Tumkur–Chitradurga NH 4, Omalur–Salem–Namakkal NH 7 and Talegaon–Amravati NH 6. While Surat-Dahisar and Bharuch-Surat project has concession period tenure till January 2022 and Omalur-Salem-Namakkal till August 2026, other projects have concession tenures ending in June 2037. Sponsor has 22 BOT road projects on hand as on 31st December 2016 out of which 14 are operational, 5 are under construction and 3 are under development. Futures of all these projects are based on the daily traffic volumes, inflation and regulatory changes. Trust will follow factoring of WPI in the pricing of the projects.
Trust will have key investment conditions as under:
1. Invest at least 80% of the value of the assets in completed and revenue generating infrastructure assets
2. Balance 20% can be invested in under-construction infrastructure projects and securities of infrastructure companies in India (cannot invest in units of other InvITs)
3. InvIT should hold (directly or through SPVs) the infrastructure assets for at least 3 years from the date of purchase of the asset by the InvIT (except investment in securities of infrastructure companies)
4. Investment into SPVs is subject to the InvIT holding a controlling interest (at least 51% of equity share capital) in the SPVs
On dividend policy, investors are likely to get rewards based on
1. At least 90% of distributable cash flow of the SPV shall be distributed to the InvIT in proportion to its holding in the SPV
2. At least 90% of distributable cash flow of the InvIT shall be distributed to the unit holders
3. Dividend declared to be paid within 15 days; distributions to the unit holders to be made on a half yearly basis (however, management has intention to distribute dividends on quarterly basis as informed during road show. Such dividends will be totally tax free in the hands of the Unit holders.)
The object of the issue are to:
1. Investment in the Project SPVs by way of an issue of debt;
2. General purposes;
3. Issue related expenses.
»» Issue Open: May 3, 2017 - May 5, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 580,500,000 Equity Shares of Rs 102 aggregating up to Rs 5,921.10 Cr
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 102 aggregating up to Rs 4,300.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 34,761,770 Equity Shares of Rs 102 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 102 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 100 - Rs 102 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 10000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
An InvIT is a new capital market product promoted by the Government to enable Infrastructure Developers to free up tied-up capital. InvITs are designed to attract low cost long term capital from FIIs, Insurance and Pension Funds and the DIIs (mutual funds, Banks) which will also benefit to other investors including HNI clients.
The Trust has been assigned a rating of CARE AAA(Is) stable by CARE ratings indicating an opinion on the general creditworthiness of the trust and has not rated the Units of the Trust. India Ratings has assigned IND AAA Outlook Stable to Trust’s external senior debt reflecting combined credit quality of the underlying assets and has not rated the Units.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||Others||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||136,907,797||136,907,797||250,990,397|
|Day 1 - May 3, 2017 17:00 IST||0.0400||0.1000||0.0700|
|Day 2 - May 4, 2017 17:00 IST||0.4900||0.7700||0.6200|
|Day 3 - May 5, 2017 17:00 IST||10.8100||5.8900||8.5700|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)