Incorporated in 1991, Time Technoplast Limited (TTL) is in business of manufacturing technology based polymer products for Industrial and Consumer Packaging Solutions, Lifestyle Products, Auto Components, Healthcare Products and Construction and Infrastructure related products.
TTL has manufacturing facilities spread over 6 strategic locations and equipped with 11 regional / area marketing offices. TTL serve over 500 institutional clients and its distribution network spread to reach 345 cities and towns. For FY05-06, TTL revenue was Rs 3045 million.
TTL’s product portfolio include following popular brands:
Time Mauser : Packaging Product – Drums / Containers
Conipails: Packaging – Pails
Ecopet: Packaging – PET Sheet
Meadowz: Lifestyle – Turf,
DuroTurf: Duro Soft Lifestyle – Entrance Mattings
Regal: Lifestyle – Garden Furniture
3S: Auto Components – Anti Spray Device
Genex: Healthcare – Medical Devices
The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges and to raise capital
1. To finance setting up of a new project at Thane (Himachal Pradesh) for manufacture of disposable medical devices;
2. To set up integrated injection molding facility at Silvassa (Union Territory) for augmenting production capacity for plastic pails and auto components and consolidation of injection moulding operations for optimum utilization of capacity;
3. To part finance setting up of a new project in our wholly owned subsidiary " Elan Incorporated , FZE ", in Sharjah ,U.A E for packaging (plastic drums and containers, coni pails) and life style products (Garden furniture);
4. To set up production facility in our wholly owned subsidiary " Novo Tech SP Z o.o." Poland , Europe for auto components (anti spray devices) and life style products (entrance matting and turf);
5. To repay Loan availed from IL&FS;
6. To acquire entire 49% holding of Time Securities Services Pvt. Ltd. in the Singapore based Joint Venture Mauser Holding Asia Pte. Ltd with Mauser Holding Netherlands B.V. holding remaining 51%.
»» Issue Open: May 18, 2007 - May 23, 2007
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 3,921,500 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 123.53 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 290 - Rs 315 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 20 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved|
|Day 1 - May 18, 2007 17:00 IST||0.8600||0.0000||0.0083||0.0000||0.4800|
|Day 2 - May 21, 2007 17:00 IST||1.8126||0.0219||0.0711||0.0000||1.0400|
|Day 3 - May 22, 2007 17:00 IST||8.3702||0.0533||0.4984||0.0000||4.8300|
|Day 4 - May 23, 2007 17:00 IST||69.8787||72.1694||12.9671||0.7520||49.5500|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening*
(* on online account opening)
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.
Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading + Demat Acct
(Rs 1150 waived)
Request Call Back