Incorporated in 1991, Time Technoplast Limited (TTL) is in business of manufacturing technology based polymer products for Industrial and Consumer Packaging Solutions, Lifestyle Products, Auto Components, Healthcare Products and Construction and Infrastructure related products.
TTL has manufacturing facilities spread over 6 strategic locations and equipped with 11 regional / area marketing offices. TTL serve over 500 institutional clients and its distribution network spread to reach 345 cities and towns. For FY05-06, TTL revenue was Rs 3045 million.
TTL’s product portfolio include following popular brands: Time Mauser : Packaging Product – Drums / Containers Conipails: Packaging – Pails Ecopet: Packaging – PET Sheet Meadowz: Lifestyle – Turf, DuroTurf: Duro Soft Lifestyle – Entrance Mattings Regal: Lifestyle – Garden Furniture 3S: Auto Components – Anti Spray Device Genex: Healthcare – Medical Devices
Objects of the Issue:The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges and to raise capital 1. To finance setting up of a new project at Thane (Himachal Pradesh) for manufacture of disposable medical devices;2. To set up integrated injection molding facility at Silvassa (Union Territory) for augmenting production capacity for plastic pails and auto components and consolidation of injection moulding operations for optimum utilization of capacity;3. To part finance setting up of a new project in our wholly owned subsidiary " Elan Incorporated , FZE ", in Sharjah ,U.A E for packaging (plastic drums and containers, coni pails) and life style products (Garden furniture); 4. To set up production facility in our wholly owned subsidiary " Novo Tech SP Z o.o." Poland , Europe for auto components (anti spray devices) and life style products (entrance matting and turf);5. To repay Loan availed from IL&FS;6. To acquire entire 49% holding of Time Securities Services Pvt. Ltd. in the Singapore based Joint Venture Mauser Holding Asia Pte. Ltd with Mauser Holding Netherlands B.V. holding remaining 51%.
»» Issue Open: May 18, 2007 - May 23, 2007
Issue Subscription Detail / Current Bidding Status
Time Technoplast IPO News Alerts
Time Technoplast IPO Listing Date
Listing Day Trading Information
Company Contact Information
Registered Office :
Time Technoplast IPO Messages (Time Technoplast IPO Comments)
i have 500 shares of time techno at 777. it has come down
BHARTI YOU HAVE GOT ALLOTED 90+90=180 SHARES OF HDIL
target 1 of 550 achieved in 1 day.good technicals.hold or sell at 585+ (2week)
sell time technoplast .its going to fall down to issue price again.motilal oswal is getting out of this stock and now retailers will be caught soon.sell time technoplast as its going to go to 310-330 rs. exit and play safe.
SELL TIME TECHNOPLAST CURRENT PRICE.
Himsagar.. as per my experience with these kind of IPOs you should sell them tomorrow early morning.. because after that it may not move up for quite a long time like nitin fire and MIC.. This is just my advice .. please do some of ur own research
hold & it will show u 550+(1 week).
It will definately incerease not the decrease.
What was the basis of allotment. I applied for 160 shares and have got no share alloted.
I hope those who are holding on to it may gain .. I sold mine @ 490. But I thought not to be greedy like in Nitin Fire and MIC.. where my margins reduced in expectation of more profit.. Last hour may take it to new heights.. But its better not be greedy.. This is just my advice.. which i learnt through hard way in MIC and NItinFire.. I am also a new investor.. May be thats why more averse to taking more risk.. I hope you all gain a lot in this..
Invest in LOW RISK STOCKS LIKE Time Technoplast instead of DLF. It can give a swing either ways. see what will happen on LISTING DAY.
FINAL HOUR ACTION WILL TAKE TIME TECHNOPLAST TO 540-550 LEVELS.
Considering the business aspect of things - TIME TECNOPLAST is an excellent stock. See how its holding well above 475 for 3 hours of volatile trade. I feel IT WILL REACH 540-550 LEVELS BY THE END OF THE DAY. The majority of action will BE IN THE FINAL HOUR. TOMMORROW SELL AT 600 + LEVELS. Thats my part of the things to come.
Although the fundamentals of Time Technoplast are strong, I really doubt if it will touch Rs.500 today. Given the negative sentiments in the market and all global bourses closing in negative, mega IPO (DLF and ICICI) crunching the liquidity and more over the weekend is almost round the corner. I will be amazed if it touches 550 in the next couple of weeks. I wont be surprised if it closes below 450 today. These are just my views you guys make your own decisions.
buy it now it will be 600 as there is again midcap start getting funds
|Leave your comment ...|
Webpage Last Updated: