Incorporated in 1992, Newgen Software Technologies is Delhi-based Software Product Company. Newgen offers product and platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful software applications. Company mainly offers products in ECM and BPM space. Company sells its products through direct sales and through its 300 strong channel partners globally.
Newgen Software has four patents registered in India and 27 outstanding patent applications in India and one outstanding patent application in the USA. Newgen has over 450 active customers in over 60 countries. These customers are served by over 265 employees.
Newgen Software platform comprises of:
1. OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software (to digitization of enterprise content and information)
2. OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (BPM) (to manage a complete range of business processes)
3. OmniOMS Customer Communication Management suite (unified communication platform to improve communication with customers)
These enterprise-wide solutions are used by in various sectors including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare.
1. Product based Software Company with strong industry recognition.
2. Diversified business across several verticals (including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare)
3. Diversified revenue streams (license fees or subscription fees) from multiple geographies with low customer concentration
4. Recurring and non-recurring, repeat revenues from long standing customer relationships
5. Clients include 17 Global Fortune 500 companies
6. Focused on driving innovation through in-house R&D.
The Promoters of the Company are Mr. Diwakar Nigam and Mr. T.S. Varadarajan.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||523.62||278.20||463.80||410.81||369.55|
The Offer comprises a Fresh Issue by the Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
1. Offer for Sale
The Offer includes an Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
2. Fresh Issue
The objects for which the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilized are as:
a. Purchase and furnishing of office premises near Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Uttar Pradesh; and
b. General corporate purposes
»» Issue Open: Jan 16, 2018 - Jan 18, 2018
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 424.62 Cr
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 95.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 240 - Rs 245 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 61 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 61 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
This section is moved. Please click 'Subscription (Live)' tab on top of the page.
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...