Incorporated in 1992, Newgen Software Technologies is Delhi-based Software Product Company. Newgen offers product and platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful software applications. Company mainly offers products in ECM and BPM space. Company sells its products through direct sales and through its 300 strong channel partners globally.
Newgen Software has four patents registered in India and 27 outstanding patent applications in India and one outstanding patent application in the USA. Newgen has over 450 active customers in over 60 countries. These customers are served by over 265 employees.
Newgen Software platform comprises of:
1. OmniDocs Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software (to digitization of enterprise content and information)
2. OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (BPM) (to manage a complete range of business processes)
3. OmniOMS Customer Communication Management suite (unified communication platform to improve communication with customers)
These enterprise-wide solutions are used by in various sectors including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare.
1. Product based Software Company with strong industry recognition.
2. Diversified business across several verticals (including banking, government/PSUs, BPO/IT, insurance and healthcare)
3. Diversified revenue streams (license fees or subscription fees) from multiple geographies with low customer concentration
4. Recurring and non-recurring, repeat revenues from long standing customer relationships
5. Clients include 17 Global Fortune 500 companies
6. Focused on driving innovation through in-house R&D.
The Promoters of the Company are Mr. Diwakar Nigam and Mr. T.S. Varadarajan.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||523.62||278.20||463.80||410.81||369.55|
The Offer comprises a Fresh Issue by the Company and an Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
1. Offer for Sale
The Offer includes an Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
2. Fresh Issue
The objects for which the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilized are as:
a. Purchase and furnishing of office premises near Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Uttar Pradesh; and
b. General corporate purposes
»» Issue Open: Jan 16, 2018 - Jan 18, 2018
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size:
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 95.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 13,453,932 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 240 - Rs 245 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 61 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 61 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Date: 16th Jan 2018
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd. Allots 51,99,444 equity shares at Rs. 245 per share ( including share premium of Rs. 235 per share) aggregating to Rs. 127.38 crore (approximately) to 9 Anchor Investors.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||3,506,688||2,611,840||6,094,293||12,212,821|
|Day 1 - Jan 16, 2018 17:00 IST||0.0992||0.0053||0.3207||0.1896|
|Day 2 - Jan 17, 2018 17:00 IST||0.0992||0.0311||1.2997||0.6819|
|Day 3 - Jan 18, 2018 17:00 IST||15.6200||5.5200||5.1800||8.2500|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)
Leading Retail Broker in India
Rs 0 account opening fee on Demat Acct + 20% OFF on online trading
Request Instant Call Back
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty