Incorporated in 1963, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is Bengaluru based Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSU) company engaged in the design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul, upgrade and servicing of a wide range of products including, aircraft, helicopters, aero-engines, avionics, accessories and aerospace structures. HAL is 'Navratna' company since June 2007and the largest DPSU. HAL is the 39th largest aerospace company in the world in terms of revenue.
Company has 20 production divisions and 11 R&D centres located across India. Indian Defense Services is the main customer of HAL and account for over 93% of sales. HAL also sell its products and provide services to state governments, para-military forces and corporate.
Strengths of the company
1. Experience of over 5 decades in research, design and development, manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
2. Established track record in offering product life cycle support .
3. 11 dedicated R&D Centres. Company owns one trademark, seven patents, six design registrations and 44 copyrights.
4. Largest DPSU in terms of value of production
5. Diversified product portfolio which includes fighter aircraft, trainer aircraft, transport aircraft, military helicopter and civil helicopters and their engines, avionics and accessories
Promoter of HAL is the President of India, acting through the Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.
The promoter currently holds, 100% of the pre-Offer paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company. Assuming the sale of all Offered Shares, the Promoter shall hold around 90% of the post-Offer paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||26,247||20,043||9,941|
Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all proceeds shall go to the Selling Shareholder
The objects of the Offer are:
1. To carry out the disinvestment of 34,107,525 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholder (President of India) constituting 10% of the Company’s pre-Offer paid up Equity Share capital the Company; and
2. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
»» Issue Open: Mar 16, 2018 - Mar 20, 2018
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 34,107,525 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4,144.06 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 34,107,525 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 1215 - Rs 1240 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 12 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Rs 25 Per Share discount is offered to Retail & Employee investors
This section is moved. Please click 'Subscription (Live)' tab on top of the page.
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...