Post New Message ...
590. N Shah Jul 21, 2010 6:13:20 PM IST |
N Shah's messages
No information of Goenka is available, better u churn, sell Goenka and buy Shree Ganesh Jewellery, Target price of Shree Ganesh is around 350 in 2 months
589. Krishna Jun 6, 2010 7:12:47 PM IST |
The Company's website is not accessible as it would infect any computer trying to access it. This company is likely to vanish soon.
588. SHIVENDRA KUMAR Apr 29, 2010 4:06:28 PM IST |
SHIVENDRA KUMAR's messages
What will be price of GOENKA will it go up from its HIGH.
587. Sandip Apr 22, 2010 1:23:23 PM IST |
Hi, I shortsell 270 goenka @ 104.50
abhi 106 pe chal raha he
kya karna chahiye?
586. KMFS Apr 21, 2010 2:18:03 PM IST |
Today price is 110,
next week it will be 80,
Sell it now.
585. Santhosh Apr 19, 2010 9:55:07 PM IST |
I do not think Talwalkars will give us good returns.. Hope Nitesh Estate may give us marginal profit depends upon listing day environment..
AS I lost some amount in both Shree Ganesha Jewellery & Goenka diamond, I don't invest any of these two IPO's.. will better trade in secondary market.. Less Risk.. les profit
584. gem ipo finding Apr 19, 2010 12:39:57 PM IST |
gem ipo finding's messages
Buy Goenka at current price. It may go up very soon..
583. Sumeet Apr 18, 2010 10:06:23 PM IST |
@gem ipo finder,
I am still waiting for ur response on the two new IPOs :Talwalkars and Nitesh estates..plz share ur thoughts on these..
other members of the board are also welcome on this..
582. Prakash Jain Apr 18, 2010 4:25:35 PM IST |
Prakash Jain's messages
Hey Anderson > Nitesh Estate Is Emerging When The Real Estate Is Recovering .
But Looking At The Fate Of
It Is better To Continue With Listed Stocks
581. anderson Apr 18, 2010 4:07:40 PM IST |
Nitesh Estates' IPO scaled down to Rs 405cr: VCCircle
Nitesh Estates' initial public offer has been scaled down to Rs 405 crore, reports CNBC-TV18, quoting VCCircle.
The company had targeted raising Rs 450 crore earlier.
The IPO opens for subscription on April 22 and ends on April 27
580. Prakash jain Apr 18, 2010 3:44:29 PM IST |
Prakash jain's messages
Hey Sumeet : Life Style Sectors Is Being Given Higher Valutation
2.Cox & kings
Talwalkars Fitness Is Continuation Of The Same.
579. Prakash Jain Apr 18, 2010 3:29:47 PM IST |
Prakash Jain's messages
"Shree" "Gem" "IPO" "Finder":Deep Realtionship Are Not Built By Forcing You To Understand Me ,But By Giving You The Confidence That I Have Understood You
578. KMFS Apr 18, 2010 2:45:49 PM IST |
1. NEEL METAL PRODUCTS LTD
2. Air India
3. Coal India Ltd.
4. John Energy Ltd
5. Reliance Life Insurance
6. C Mahendra Exports Ltd
7. Ravikumar Distilleries Limited
8. YOU Broadband & Cable India Limited
9. ICOMM Tele Limited
10. J P Infrastructure Pvt Ltd
11. Raheja Universal Ltd
12. Commercial Engineers & Body Builders Company Pvt. Ltd
13. Avantha Power & Infrastructure Limited
14. Electrosteel Integrated Limited
15. Ramky Infrastructure Ltd
16. SKS Microfinance Ltd
17. RDB Rasayans Ltd
18. Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd
19. Rushil Decor Ltd
20. Microsec Financial Services Ltd
21. Bedmutha Industries Limited
22. Acropetal Technologies Limited
23. Genus Paper Products Limited
24. Va Tech Wabag Ltd
25. Hindustan Media Ventures Ltd
26. Bajaj Corp Ltd
27. SEL Textiles Ltd
28. Career Point Infosystems Ltd
29. Gyscoal Alloys Ltd
30. Mittal Corp Limited
31. Inventure Growth & Securities Limited
32. Asian Business Exhibition & Conferences Limited
33. Parabolic Drugs Ltd
34. Technofab Engineering Limited
35. Oberoi Realty Ltd
36. Indosolar Ltd
37. Eros International Media Limited
38. Aster Silicates Limited
39. Neptune Developers Ltd
40. BPTP Limited
41. Tirupati Inks Ltd
42. Fatpipe Networks India Ltd
43. Gallantt Ispat Limited
44. Sumatex Ltd
45. Talwalkars Better Value Fitness Limited
46. Fineotex Chemical Ltd
47. Tarapur Transformers Limited
48. Nitesh Estates Ltd
49. Jaypee Infratech Limited
50. Prestige Estates Projects Pvt Ltd
51. PNC Infratech L
52. Everest Infra Energy Limited
53. Sterlite Energy Limited
54. Tara Health Foods Limited
55. Ankita Knit Wear Private Limited
56. Kumar Urban Development Limited
57. Cantabil Retail India Ltd
58. Glenmark Generics Ltd
59. Rosmerta Technologies Ltd
60. Sahara Prime City Limited
61. Mandhana Industries Ltd
62. Midfield Industries Ltd
63. Reliance Infratel Limited
64. Gravita India Ltd
65. PCI Limited
66. Lodha Developers Ltd
67. Ammbience Limited
68. Ashoka Buildcon Limited
69. Vipul Impex & Infrabuild Limited
70. Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Limited
71. Kabirdass Motor Company Private Limited
72. Mayajaal Entertainment Limited
73. Sea TV Network Ltd
74. Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd
75. Usher Eco Power Limited
76. Midvalley Entertainment Limited
577. Sumeet Apr 18, 2010 2:02:14 PM IST |
gem ipo finder ,shreedhar and other members of the forum..
Please share ur thoughts on the upcoming IPOs of Talwalker and Nitesh estates...should we go for them or avoid themm..
please share ur analysis on these upcoming IPOs..
576. shibin Apr 18, 2010 12:54:53 AM IST |
@ 577 & 571...Talwalkars 6050000 equity issue for 70cr looks a genuine pick as its long term vision is to get into organic food business..the only concern is ,the director Mr Rahul Talwalkar(director finance) commited to bring this issue way back in 2006,it took 4 years for the same.The price band is 123-128..first of its kind ipo.If you have a long term vision,then only get into it.Am working on the fundamentals..as soon as i get i will post.
575. right Apr 18, 2010 12:26:17 AM IST |
@581,u r very right,stop using bad language,kuch idiots hai jo(third class)faltu likhte hai,agar kisi ko pata karna hai ki kaun kaha se bad language use karta hai to uska pata chal sakta hai.beware!
574. Father of Chittorgarh Team Apr 17, 2010 6:49:18 PM IST |
Father of Chittorgarh Team's messages
@ Chittorgarh team
Discuss abt new IPO guys
573. Chittorgarh Team Apr 17, 2010 5:27:50 PM IST |
Chittorgarh Team's messages
Dear Mr.GEM IPO FINDER
Why you attract so many enimity in this forum. Why you such a bad language. We warn you to mind your language now onwards. All are requested to co-operate to make this forum a successful one. GEM..are you gone mad.
572. kabir dhanraj gill Apr 17, 2010 4:02:02 PM IST |
kabir dhanraj gill's messages
new ipo announcment
kalwalkar open 21 to 23
price band 123 to 128
only 80 cror rupees(small ipo size)
nitesh est open 22 to 26
405 cror rupees capital
bewkufo ki tarah ladna band karo, up coming ipo per reserch karo to fayda hoga, ladne se sirf or sirf nuksan hi hoga.
571. Jayant Apr 17, 2010 3:47:43 PM IST |
Dear Retails Investors and AAM Aadmi,
Don’t buy any IPO/FPO specially PSU i.e. NHPC, NTPC, NMDC, SAIL, EIL, Shree Ganesh, Indiabulls Power, Goenka Ji etc. Because these price only be down as Govt. and Companies has already LOOT the public at maximum rates for four years and in some companies they will plan to LOOT at maximum rates.
But u must buy vegetables and foodgrain items i.e. Potato, Onion, Bhindi, Cabbage, Mango, Apples, Oil, Sugar, Milk, Flour, pulses etc. Because price of these items will one be UP and UP. If y buy today potato @ 10/- next week you can sell at 20/-. i.e 100% profit. And this is confirm and guaranteed profit as prices of these will only increase till this Govt. is there. So don’t worry and buy these items for good profit as theseGovt. main motto is to end aam aadmi and retails investors within four years or this target mat be achieved before that also if inflation will increase beyond expectations.
Your portfolio and confirm and guaranteed targets are:
Items Current Rate Target 18 to 24 Months
Potato 10.00 32-35
Onion 15.00 40-43
Mango 65.00 180-185
Pulses 90.00 277-285
Oil 60.00 182-187
Sugar 35.00 95-105
Petrol 55.00 215-225
Diesel 40.00 125-135
Milk 26.00 65-70
Apples 125.00 365-385
Bhindi 25.00 65-70
Cucumber 12.00 32-36
Capsicum 35.00 90-95
The above rates will definitely achieve if Govt. will do in well planned manner to The End of AAM Aadmi and Retail Investors. We also think that within three – four years Retailers and Aam Aadmi may easily end without any LOOT by Govt. So there will be no one to cry like NHPC, NTPC, NMDC, SJVNL, SAIL, Reliance Power, Indiabulls Power, Shree Ganesh, Pradip etc.
Bhangwan kare yeh subh din bahut hi jaldi aaye yani ki aaj aur abhi
[ 1 ]