Incorporated in 2008, Mumbai based Kshitij Polyline Limited is a company engaged in the business of manufacturing, marketing, and sourcing of Plastic Sheet, Lamination Sheet, Folders, I-cards, and files. The products have wide application in printing and stationery.
Since its incorporation, the company has developed and launched over 125 products range in File, Folder & Diary under its brands 'Classik', 'LC' and 'Kshitij' in the Indian Market.
The company's Product range can be classified into three broad categories-
1. Stationery through Channel Supply- A B2C model operating under the brand name 'Classik' and 'LC' includes diaries, calendars, files, folders, boxes, tags etc. It also includes equipment for binding, punching, bar coding, and stitching books.
2. Industrial Supply Laminated Sheets and Wiro- A B2B model operating under the brand name 'Classik' and includes the industrial supply of Laminated sheets, PP sheets, and Wiro. It also includes Binding Combs, Spiral, Calendar Hanger, Slide Binders, OHP Sheets etc.
3. Exhibitions & Events Supply- Operating under the brand name 'Kshitij', it includes ID Cards, neck len-yards, Printed Files and Folders, and customized industry-specific, card holders etc. It also includes customized Stationery Products for events, schools, colleges, and Corporates.
Kshitij Polyline has a 36,000 sq ft. manufacturing facility in Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli with an in-house technical and design team.
The company's product wise revenue distribution for the year 2018 is-
Laminated Sheet- 47%
Wiro and Spiral-14%
The sales of the company for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 1,557.24 lakhs, Rs 1,701.03 lakhs, and Rs 2,743.25 lakhs respectively.
The EBITDA for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 242.85 lakhs, Rs 252.20 lakhs, and Rs 378.34 lakhs respectively.
The PAT for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 19.94 lakhs, Rs 27.78 lakhs and Rs 105.62 lakhs respectively.
The promoters of the company are Bharat Hemraj Gala, Hemraj Bhimshi Gala, and Rita Bharat Gala. The promoters take post issue will be 71%.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||105.62||27.78||19.94||16.27||11.45|
The objects of the issue are-
1. To purchase of Machinery and Equipment to manufacture the Laminated sheet, Wiro and PP Sheet suitable for stationery and office products;
2. Working Capital Requirement;
3. General Corporate Purpose; and
4. Issue Expenses
|Issue Open||Sep 21, 2018 - Sep 27, 2018|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,500,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs 8.75 Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 35 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||4000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||4000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Sep 21, 2018|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Sep 27, 2018|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Oct 3, 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||Oct 4, 2018|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct:||Oct 5, 2018|
|IPO Shares Listing Date:||Oct 8, 2018|
Vote Here ...
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...