Zerodha is a Bangalore, India based Flat Fee Share Broker (Also known as Budget Broker / Discount Broker / Pay Per Order Brokerage) for trading in Stock, Commodity and Currency Derivative. It charges brokerage of 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, wh...
Stock Broker Review Ratings
117. Manojkumar Jul 9, 2014 9:56:49 PM IST | Reply
I had interaction with the Zerodha team. Their attitude towards customers is really surprising. They are very sarCEO), but in vain. No action was taken. It doesnt matter for them whether you become or doesnt become their customer.
117.1. Zerodha Oct 8, 2014 5:52:41 PM IST |
Do let us know if you faced any trouble opening an account.
116. M A A Siddiqui Jun 14, 2014 12:57:34 PM IST | Reply
Does Zerodha provide trading service to NRI account holder? If so, how to open account? Could someone advise?
115. Rahul Khanna Jun 12, 2014 12:47:25 PM IST | Reply
Zerodha is better than other broker, brokerage is very low, low maintenance, it has flat brokerage charge 20 rs per trade.
I have been using zerodha for almost a year now. Brokerage rates are definitely one of the best in India. The customer service is also really good. I have contacted them a couple of times through e-mail and they promptly responded and fixed my issues. However, there are a couple of problems with their software:
- Sensex and nifty tracking is not possible. - The buy prices of your shares are NOT shown. - Everyday, the buy prices of your options are to the opening rates of those options. So, if you buy something at Rs. 10, hold it for a day, and if it opens at Rs. 15 the next day, you buy price will be shown as Rs. 15. So, if the current price is Rs. 13, the software will show a loss of Rs. 2000 instead of showing a profit of Rs. 3000. If you don''t realise this, it could lead to a disaster.
114.1. V May 28, 2014 2:43:26 PM IST |
Everyday, the buy prices of your options are reset* to the opening
This is my Third Broking hoand i can say this with surety that Zerodha is the best trading platform i have ever used if you dont require any research work from zerodha. Just little bit of technical knowledge and u will manage all your trading,fund trasfers, withdrawls of your own. Charges are very less that too in few rupees even if you are doing trading in lakhs.
Brokerage - Excellent Account Maintenance Fees - Above Average Website Usability - Excellent Customer Service - Above Average Overall Experience - Above Average
I recently downloaded Zerodha''s application form. I came across a) running account authorization page, wherein it was mentioned that securities will be retained by them unless we instruct to transfer the same to our A/c. Also securities A/c will be settled once monthly/quarterly & b)All Securities shall be subject to lien
a)When payment has to be made upfront why should securities be retained by them & b)Securities being subject to lien is being done only by Zerodha (at least not being done by its nearest competitor)
Request somebody to please clarify on the same
109. N.C.Mardy Feb 21, 2014 11:17:24 AM IST | Reply
Please help me. I have micromax A110. Can I trade with zerodha trading platform ? becaI am going to open demat a/c with zerodha.
108. YASH GARG Feb 20, 2014 9:49:26 AM IST | Reply
Very Bad Experience ... Worst Software . Worst Funds transfer way...
I like SASONLINE.in - awesome experience with it...!!!