Chittorgarh.com Logo
Loading...

Feedback Message Board



1 Comments

1. Sanjeev Dhiman   I Like It. |Report Abuse|  Link|Jun 4, 2021 12:57:34 PMReply
If i sell any stock , when the amount will be credited into my Groww Balance ?
1.1. Parivesh Pandey   I Like It. |Report Abuse|  Link|Jun 24, 2021 6:01:37 PM
On the same day, you will receive 80% and the rest of the 20% the next day; further, you can withdraw that amount to your bank t+2 day, which will settle in 24 hrs if not weekend or holiday.