Chittorgarh.com Logo
Loading...

20 Microns IPO Details

IPO Open Sep 8, 2008
IPO Close Sep 11, 2008
IPO Price ₹55
Face Value ₹10
IPO Size ₹23.93 Cr
Listing At BSE, NSE
Lot Size 100
Open an Instant Account with Zerodha
  1. Energy Is the Market’s Only Winning Group. Here Come the IPOs

    Sep 22, 2022 8:54:00 PM

    Energy stocks are outperforming every other group in the S&P 500 Index this year to such an extent that some of their peers are even considering testing the all-but-dead market for initial public ...

    Publish by : Yahoo News Canada
  2. Wall Street’s Mysterious 2,200% IPOs Come From Tiny N.J. Broker

    Sep 20, 2022 3:34:00 AM

    Fifty miles south of midtown Manhattan, in a red-brick building bounded by a railway track, sits a little-known brokerage behind some of the world’s wildest initial public offerings.

    Publish by : bnnbloomberg
  3. IPO on Ross Videos radar as video technology firm closes acquisition of European camera-maker

    Sep 21, 2022 9:55:00 PM

    As Ottawa firm continues its steady march toward a billion dollars in annual revenue, even its CEO sometimes marvels at what his company has accomplished.

    Publish by : obj
  4. Pre-Market Brief: Stocks Mixed Ahead of Fed Rate Decision

    Sep 21, 2022 12:43:00 PM

    At the same time, U.S. rate futures have priced in an 82% chance of a 75 basis point rate hike and an 18% chance of a full 100-basis-point hike. "Investors are just selling the Fed. All of the bad ...

    Publish by : The Globe and Mail
  5. 20 Microns Share Price

    Jan 7, 2022 7:11:00 AM

    Company's annual revenue growth of 26.6% outperformed its 3 year CAGR of 8.42%. (Source: Consolidated Financials) Stock Returns vs Nifty Smallcap 100 Stock gave a 3 year return of 164.25% as compared ...

    Publish by : Indiatimes
  6. Daily Markets: Inflation Report Sure to Move Markets, But Not Fed

    Sep 13, 2022 3:09:00 PM

    While the market will certainly react to today’s August Consumer Price Index release, that figure is not expected to have any major influence on the Fed as it prepares for its September 20 meeting.

    Publish by : Nasdaq
  7. Micron President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra named 2022 IPO Education Foundation Executive of the Year

    Sep 20, 2022 5:24:00 PM

    WASHINGTON, Sept. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- IPO Education Foundation (IPOEF) board of directors has selected Micron President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra as its 2022 Executive of the Year. The IPOEF ...

    Publish by : Business Insider
  8. Micron President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra named 2022 IPO Education Foundation Executive of the Year

    Sep 20, 2022 5:12:00 PM

    WASHINGTON, Sept. 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- IPO Education Foundation (IPOEF) board of directors has selected Micron President and CEO Sanjay Mehrotra as its 2022 Executive of the Year. The IPOEF ...

    Publish by : TMCnet

20 Microns IPO Alerts

1. 20 Microns Ltd IPO stocks listed at steep discount  Monday, October 6, 2008 9:10:33 AM

This is exactly what you expect in falling market. 20 Microns IPO stocks went down around 40% on its debut.

20 Microns IPO which was open on 08 Sept and closed on 11th Sept, subscribed around 4.29 times (10.6 times in retail). Retail investors had big hopes from this IPO as 20 Microns was the only book building IPO of Sept 08.

Poor listing of 20 Microns is another setback to the primary market in India where around 80 companies are in line & waiting for funding through IPO.

2. 20 Microns Ltd IPO - Listing  Monday, October 6, 2008 12:00:00 AM

20 Microns Ltd IPO Listing Info

IPO Listing Date: Monday, October 6, 2008
BSE Script Code: 533022
NSE Symbol: 20MICRONS
Listing in: B Group Of Securities
ISIN: INE144J01019
Issue Price: Rs 55 Per Equity share
Face Value: Rs 10/- Per Equity Share

3. 20 Microns IPO Listing on Monday, October 6, 2008   Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:24:21 AM

20 Microns IPO Listing Date & Information:

IPO Listing Date: Monday, October 6, 2008
BSE Script Code: 533022
NSE Symbol: 20MICRONS
Listing in: B Group Of Securities
ISIN: INE144J01019
Issue Price: Rs 55/- Per Equity share
Face Value: Rs 10/- Per Equity Share

4. 20 Microns IPO Allotment Status  Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:42:32 AM

IPO Allotment Status is now available online for 20 Microns Limited IPO.

20 Microns Limited IPO was open on September 08, 2008 and closed on September 11, 
2008. IPO was oversubscribed by 4.29 times (0.3967 times in retail).

5. 20 Microns Limited IPO - Allotment  Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:00:00 AM

IPO Allotment Status is now available online for 20 Microns Limited IPO.

20 Microns Limited IPO was open on September 08, 2008 and closed on September 11, 2008. IPO was oversubscribed by 4.29 times (0.3967 times in retail).

6. 20 Microns Limited IPO final subscription detail  Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:02:42 AM

20 Microns Limited IPO oversubscribed by 4.29 times. Non Institutional category oversubscribed around 1.9779 times while Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) quota subscribed 0.9048 times.

Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) category oversubscribed 10.5851 times and Employees category oversubscribed 1.1750 times.

20 Microns Limited - Bid details

Sr.No. Category No.of shares offered/reserved No. of shares bid for No. of times of total meant for the category
1 Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) 2066550 1869800 0.9048
1(a) Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs)   1405300  
1(b) Domestic Financial Institutions(Banks/ Financial Institutions(FIs)/ Insurance Companies)   464500  
1(c) Mutual Funds   0  
1(d) Others   0  
2 Non Institutional Investors 619965 1226200 1.9779
2(a) Corporates   163400  
2(b) Individuals (Other than RIIs)   762200  
2(c) Others   300600  
3 Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 1446585 15312200 10.5851
3(a) Cut Off   13309700  
3(b) Price Bids   2002500  
4 Employee Reservation 217532 255600 1.1750
4(a) Cut Off   0  
4(b) Price Bids   255600

7. 20 Microns Limited IPO - Close  Thursday, September 11, 2008 12:00:00 AM

Incorporated in 1987, 20 Microns Limited is India's largest manufacturer of White minerals with an annual output of over 180000 tons from plants spanning four different regions of India.

20 Microns Limited is entering in the capital markets with an initial public offering, IPO of 43,50,632 Equity Shares for cash, at a premium to be decided through a 100% Book Built Issue.

The price band for the issue has been fixed at Rs. 50/- at lower level and Rs. 55/- at upper level for equity share of Rs. 10/-. The issue opens on September 08 ,2008, and closes for subscription on September 11, 2008. The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).

8. 20 Microns Ltd IPO subscribed 0.21 times on its 1st day  Monday, September 8, 2008 8:03:54 AM

20 Microns Ltd IPO bidding info for Day 1.

QIBs: 0.3080
Non Institutional: 0.1613
Retail (RIIs): 0.1133
Employees: 0.0000
Total: 0.21

The price band for the issue is  Rs. 50/- at lower level and Rs. 55/- at upper level for equity share of Rs. 10/-. The issue closes for subscription on Sep 11, 2008. The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) & National Stock Exchange (NSE).

 

9. 20 Microns Limited IPO - Open  Monday, September 8, 2008 12:00:00 AM

Incorporated in 1987, 20 Microns Limited is India's largest manufacturer of White minerals with an annual output of over 180000 tons from plants spanning four different regions of India.

20 Microns Limited is entering in the capital markets with an initial public offering, IPO of 43,50,632 Equity Shares for cash, at a premium to be decided through a 100% Book Built Issue.

The price band for the issue has been fixed at Rs. 50/- at lower level and Rs. 55/- at upper level for equity share of Rs. 10/-. The issue opens on September 08 ,2008, and closes for subscription on September 11, 2008. The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).

10. 20 Microns Limited IPO Opening on Sep 08  Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:11:00 PM

Incorporated in 1987, 20 Microns Limited is India's largest manufacturer of White minerals with an annual output of over 180000 tons from plants spanning four different regions of India.

20 Microns Limited is entering in the capital markets with an initial public offering, IPO of 43,50,632 Equity Shares for cash, at a premium to be decided through a 100% Book Built Issue.

The price band for the issue has been fixed at Rs. 50/- at lower level and Rs. 55/- at upper level for equity share of Rs. 10/-. The issue opens on September 08 ,2008, and closes for subscription on September 11, 2008. The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).

20 Microns Limited IPO Information, 20 Microns Ltd IPO Allotment Status, 20 Microns IPO reviews and 20ML IPO Listing Date. Click on the below link to to find more detail about 20 Microns Ltd IPO:

 

20 Microns IPO News & Events FAQs

The 20 Microns IPO is proposed to open on Sep 8, 2008. The IPO application ends on Sep 11, 2008.

Retail investors can apply in the retail or non-institutional investor category from Sep 8, 2008 to Sep 11, 2008. The 20 Microns IPO can be applied online through Net Bank (ASBA method) or the stock broker (UPI method).

The 20 Microns IPO will open for subscription on Sep 8, 2008. The public issue will close on Sep 11, 2008.