HDFC AMC IPO Brief
||Jul 25, 2018
||Jul 27, 2018
||Rs 2,787.60 - 2,800.33 Cr
HDFC AMC IPO General Questions
- Who are Eligible HDFC shareholders?
Individuals and HUFs who are the public equity shareholders of HDFC Limited as on the date March 14, 2018.
Note: Shareholders of other listed companies of the HDFC group include HDFC Bank Limited, HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited and GRUH Finance Limited are not eligible under this category.
- Can Eligible HDFC shareholders apply in both retail as well as HDFC shareholders Quota?
Yes, Eligible HDFC shareholders can made TWO applications. One as a share holder category and other as a Retail category.
- Can an eligible shareholder apply in both retail and shareholders category?
HDFC Limited shareholders can apply in both retail and shareholders category.
If you have further questions on this topic, please contact HDFC Investor Services on any of following numbers:
022-6631 6241; 022-6631 6243; 022-6631 6434; 022-6141 3908; 022-6141 3907 and 022-6141 3912
- What is the Date of shareholding?
For Eligible HDFC shareholders, the HDFC shares should be in the demat account on March 14, 2018. It doesn't matter how long you hold the shares or how many shares do you own.
- How many shares are reserved for Eligible HDFC shareholders?
2,400,000 Equity Shares are available for allocation to Eligible HDFC Shareholders. The allotment will be done on a proportionate basis.
- How many shares can I apply in Eligible HDFC shareholders category?
The maximum bid amount under the HDFC Shareholders Reservation Portion by an Eligible HDFC Shareholders should not exceed Rs 200,000
- I applied under Eligible HDFC shareholders category. Can I revise or withdraw my application?
The Retail individual investors (RIIs), Eligible HDFC AMC Employees, Eligible HDFC Employees and Eligible HDFC Shareholders who are RIIs can revise their Bids during the Offer Period and withdraw their Bids until Offer Closing Date
- 10 Reasons to apply in HDFC AMC IPO
- HDFC Group has 4 listed companies which have given exceptional Listing gains.
- HDFC AMC is one of the Largest AMCs in the country today.
- The most popular and best performing schemes are with HDFC AMC as of today.
- HDFC AMC has one of the India's best CIO, Mr. Prashant Jain.
- HDFC Group companies have grown at least 1.5 times in the first year of listing.
- The Ever Growing SIP Books in the MF industry is playing a pivotal role its growth.
- HDFC AMC commands one of the strongest Top Management in the country.
- HDFC Group shares have been consistently yielding dividends. The Dividend yield has been from 1.5% to 3.5% in some of these companies.
- HDFC Group has had consistent price gain of at least 12 to 15%.
- The Bank channel will give an additional boost in the growth of the AMCs assets.
HDFC AMC IPO Date & Price
When is HDFC AMC IPO coming?
The HDFC AMC IPO opens on Jul 25, 2018 and closes on Jul 27, 2018.
What is HDFC AMC IPO timetable?
HDFC AMC IPO tentative timelines are as below.
- Public Issue Open: Jul 25, 2018
- Public Issue Close: Jul 27, 2018
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment: Aug 1, 2018
- Initiation of refunds: Aug 2, 2018
- The credit of Equity Shares: Aug 3, 2018
- Commencement of trading: Aug 6, 2018
Where can I get the HDFC AMC IPO prospectus pdf?
What is HDFC AMC IPO price? Tell me the pricing of HDFC AMC IPO shares?
HDFC AMC IPO price is set at Rs 1100 per equity share.
What is HDFC AMC IPO closing time?
HDFC AMC IPO will close for subscription at 5 PM on Jul 27, 2018. But most brokers stop accepting application between 1 PM to 3 PM.
HDFC AMC IPO Issue Size and Subscription Status
What is HDFC AMC IPO size?
The HDFC AMC IPO size is 25457555 Equity Shares of Rs 5 aggregating up to Rs 2,800.33 Cr.
How many HDFC AMC IPO shares offered to retail investors?
The offer size of HDFC AMC IPO in each category is as below:
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): 4,435,511 Shares
- Non-Institutional Investors (NII): 3,326,634 Shares
- Retail Individual Investor (RII): 7,762,145 Shares
- Employee Reservations: 880,000 Shares
- Other Reservations: 2,400,000 Shares
- Total Issue Size: 18,804,290 Shares
How much HDFC AMC IPO subscribe?
HDFC AMC IPO Oversubscribed 82.99 times as of Jul 27, 2018 18:44. HDFC AMC IPO subscription in Retail, NII, QIB category are as below:
Click here to check the HDFC AMC IPO live subscription status.
- QIB Subscription: 192.26 times
- NII Subscription: 195.15 times
- Retail Subscription: 6.57 times
- Employee Subscription: 1.51 times
- Other Subscription:
- Total Subscription: 82.99 times
HDFC AMC IPO how to subscribe?
If you have a demat account, most banks offer the online IPO application. You could also contact your broker to apply in HDFC AMC IPO.
How do I apply HDFC AMC IPO with Zerodha?
Zerodha, the leading discount stock broker doesn't offer an online IPO application. If you have a demat account with Zerodha, you could apply in HDFC AMC IPO through your online bank account. Most banks including ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis and Kotak allow customers to apply in IPO's online using Zerodha demat account.
What is HDFC AMC IPO Gray Market Premium (GMP)?
You could check HDFC AMC IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Rate) by visiting our IPO Grey Market Price (Message Board). Note that there is no official source of GMP Rate as it's a black market.
HDFC AMC IPO Allotment and Listing
Where do I check HDFC AMC IPO allotment status?
Click here to check HDFC AMC IPO Allotment Status.
When is HDFC AMC IPO getting listed? What is HDFC AMC IPO trading date?
HDFC AMC IPO listing Date is Aug 6, 2018. The regular trading starts at 10 AM on listing day.BSE and NSE allow a pre-open trading on listing day. This 45 minutes session starts at 9 AM and ends at 9:45 AM. This session allows buyers and sellers to place/ modify /cancel orders. The next 15 minutes are for price discovery and processing orders placed in the pre-open trading session. The HDFC AMC IPO listing date and time is published by the exchange in a circular.
What is HDFC AMC IPO basis of allotment?
Click here to view the HDFC AMC IPO Basis of Allotment.
What is HDFC AMC IPO expected listing price?
It is hard to say at what price HDFC AMC IPO Shares will list. The price varies by the demand and supply of IPO shares on the day of listing.
HDFC AMC IPO - Should I apply?
What are HDFC AMC IPO expert advice/expert views/analyst views?
HDFC AMC IPO good or bad? Should you invest in HDFC AMC IPO subscribe or not?
Sorry, we do not provide IPO recommendations. But we share a lot of information about HDFC AMC IPO which could help you with questions like HDFC AMC IPO buy or not? You should also read HDFC AMC IPO Analysis from experts and check the daily subscription status.
HDFC AMC IPO should you apply? HDFC AMC IPO worth investing?
It actually depends on many factors. This includes company financials, segment outlook, market situation, issue pricing, the background of promoters, lead managers performance, company strengths, risks and oversubscription. You should read the prospectus document, IPO Analysis from experts and follow the subscriptions.
How much profit can I make in HDFC AMC IPO retail?
HDFC AMC IPO listing day gains are highly unpredictable as depends on many factors on the day listing. It depends on factors like the demand (IPO oversubscription), the market situation on the day of listing, Issue size etc.
How do I check HDFC AMC IPO performance?
Visit our IPO Performance Tracker to check the HDFC AMC IPO performance. The performance reports are available 1 day after listing.
Read more about HDFC AMC IPO
Discuss HDFC AMC IPO Questions