Chittorgarh.com Logo
Loading...

Macrotech Developers Limited IPO Message Board (Page 2)

Loading...
Akula PapaRao
198. Akula PapaRao |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 5:06:43 PM
closing is not bad as folks feared
Konapurkar Aditya
197. Konapurkar Aditya |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 2:58:25 PM
Look at Nureca . During IPO Nobody was positive on nureca today it has hit upper circuit .

No wonder it is due to Lockdown
Ammm VVV
197.1. Ammm VVV |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 3:38:50 PM
This is how share market and life is ''Ajjj kahan kal kahan'' sab point in time hi valid hota hai
Ahm Hem
196. Ahm Hem |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 10:53:10 AM
i purchased Emerland RE from open market, Now BSE suspended trading of this right issue, and daily send below email to me. I don''t know what i have to do with this stock. my broker also replied that, they are helpless, below is mail copy-paste
Dear Sir/ Madam,
With regard to Right Entitlement (RE) of Emerald Leasing Finance & Investment Company Limited held by you in your demat account, it is informed that the right issue of Emerald Leasing Finance & Investment Company Limited is closing on April 20, 2021.
These REs will lapse after the Issue Closing Date unless they are:
Subscribed by making an application with requisite application money on or before the Issue Closing Date, or
Renounced on or before the Issue Closing Date.
For Central Depository Services (India) Limited,
Ahm Hem
196.6. Ahm Hem |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 12:11:41 PM
thanks all for guide me, i unable to find Right issue in my SBI ASBA login, Where i can apply for Right issue?
PowerUser
196.7. PowerUser |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 12:32:21 PM
Top Contributor Top Contributor (200+ Posts)
I had similar issue with some other right issue, SBI after one week added option online. But what I learned is R-WAP was a temporary provision and unavailable after 1-Apr. So if your bank is not proving online option, you have to make a physical application (download from Registrar site) and go to bank branch to submit application. Complication here is not all bank branches have this SCBA facility, if you are in a small town or village you have to find the your bank branches with SCBA (from SEBI website or see full offer document on registrar site)visit the branch (mostly in cities and district capitals).
Deepakkumar
195. Deepakkumar |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 12:21:33 PM
Top Contributor Top Contributor (200+ Posts)
Stellar listing considering quality of Lodha and market condition today.
Cautious ipo
194. Cautious ipo |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 11:32:21 AM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1600+ Posts, 1000+ Likes)
Only ipo ..unaware when opened ..when closed.. when listing .
Ajatin
193. Ajatin |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 10:57:09 AM
SHORT ON OPENING
FOR LOWER CIRCUIT OF 348
angashe
192. angashe |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 10:46:22 AM
436
AYIRPUS
191. AYIRPUS |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 10:25:18 AM
So best of luck to everyone who got allotted
If it opens at discount. Sell n cut your loss
sonidinesh
190. sonidinesh |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 9:53:13 AM
What will be listing price. Whether to hold or sell.
Kamran
189. Kamran |   Link | Apr 17, 2021 3:38:15 PM
Allotted 0
arunARUN
189.1. arunARUN |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 1:01:09 AM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1300+ Posts, 1200+ Likes)
Lucky
IPOANALYSIS
188. IPOANALYSIS |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 12:19:58 AM
Just sell this scrap. Developer with huge debt and huge unsold inventory. It should be available at 200 in 1 year
arunARUN
188.1. arunARUN |   Link | Apr 19, 2021 1:00:39 AM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1300+ Posts, 1200+ Likes)
I agree on scrap part. Dont know about hitting 200 price
MANAN SHODHAN
187. MANAN SHODHAN |   Link | Apr 17, 2021 7:45:49 PM
BREAKING NEWS - There will be a SHAREHOLDER QUOTA in Glenmark Life Sciences IPO.

Eligibility date will be RHP DATE whenever it is filed.

So buy 1 share on Monday to get the benefit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Fwd.
Spock ๐Ÿ––
187.1. Spock ๐Ÿ–– |   Link | Apr 17, 2021 9:33:20 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (700+ Posts, 800+ Likes)
please do share DRHP link if anyone has.

Thanks
Sarthak Deshmukh
186. Sarthak Deshmukh |   Link | Apr 17, 2021 8:32:45 PM
Top Contributor Top Contributor (300+ Posts, 200+ Likes)
As Per Sources,
Powergrid InVit Expected Soon.....
Arjunsinh Solanki
185. Arjunsinh Solanki |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 2:13:19 PM
ALLOTED MEMBERS ARE VERY LUCKY
Manoj Dwivedi
185.1. Manoj Dwivedi |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 3:00:13 PM
Thanks...Got 13 lot alloted.... any idea about Listing day pricing?
Uday Bhansali
185.2. Uday Bhansali |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 11:26:28 PM
If you would have applied, you would have also been lucky...Since its confirm allotment
prakash vasudevan
184. prakash vasudevan |   Link | Apr 17, 2021 10:01:37 AM
Hello Can any one suggest should we sell macrotech developers when it will be listed on monday 19 th april
Rahul Popat
183. Rahul Popat |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 12:28:41 AM
Top Contributor Top Contributor (200+ Posts, 400+ Likes)
Get 0
Very happy
KDKing๐Ÿคด
183.2. KDKing๐Ÿคด |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 9:28:05 AM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1200+ Posts, 1300+ Likes)
He might appliied with lower price, hence no allotment

And what is ask here retail or hni ๐Ÿคช, though in both category allotment is 100% , if Application appliied with higher price.. sense less question...
Rahul Popat
183.3. Rahul Popat |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 11:15:56 PM
Top Contributor Top Contributor (200+ Posts, 400+ Likes)
Lower price ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ
AYIRPUS
182. AYIRPUS |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 7:01:55 PM
IPO MENTOR.. IPO GURUS

please ๐Ÿ™ advise your take on listing price
NforNandkishor
182.1. NforNandkishor |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 8:02:03 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (600+ Posts, 700+ Likes)
@Ayirpus, It''s very difficult to predict the listing price of this IPO. 95% chance that it will list 3-5% below it''s issue price.

But still there is 5% chance that some miracle may happen for this IPO and it may list will small listing gain.
Owls eye
181. Owls eye |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 5:12:43 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (500+ Posts, 1900+ Likes)
Macrotech Developers to List on NSE & BSE on 19th April, 2021 (Monday)
INDIAWAY
180. INDIAWAY |   Link | Apr 11, 2021 9:22:18 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (600+ Posts, 1900+ Likes)
Any IPOs in this month itself?
KDKing๐Ÿคด
180.4. KDKing๐Ÿคด |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 7:00:04 AM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1200+ Posts, 1300+ Likes)
He is the same one who already became allotment guru from another I''d recently...
Spock ๐Ÿ––
180.5. Spock ๐Ÿ–– |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 5:03:00 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (700+ Posts, 800+ Likes)
@iamnimitshah agree
INDIAWAY
179. INDIAWAY |   Link | Apr 13, 2021 4:23:39 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (600+ Posts, 1900+ Likes)
Dodla diary IPO is coming up 20/04/2021......23/04/2021

For 800 cr
Eagleye
179.1. Eagleye |   Link | Apr 14, 2021 8:28:17 PM
IPO Guru IPO Guru (6400+ Posts, 21100+ Likes)
SEBI approval is still pending
(as of 09th April 2021)
Spock ๐Ÿ––
179.2. Spock ๐Ÿ–– |   Link | Apr 16, 2021 5:02:25 PM
IPO Mentor IPO Mentor (700+ Posts, 800+ Likes)
HCHC always updates trustworthy info about new IPOs details,

but few people give information without any knowledge.