Can NRI designate any AD Cat 1 bank to trade in Currency Derivatives?

Save over 60% on Brokerage

We can help you save between 60% to 90% brokerage fee & taxes. Contact us today...

Are you a day trader?

An NRI wanting to trade in the exchange-traded currency derivatives needs to appoint an AD Category 1 Bank to monitor and report their position limits. The appoint AD Cat I bank should also be a clearing member of the exchange or clearing corporation.


Add a public comment...

Ask Your Question


Download Our Mobile App

Android App iOS App