Comfort Securities is a growing financial services provider in India. Company offers a wide range of products & services covering merchant banking, equity broking, currency derivatives and depository participants to all kinds of investors, namely, retail, high networth individuals and institutional.
Comfort Securities started its financial services in year 2007. Even being a relatively new company, it has grown exponentially in last few years.
Being a new generation company, Comfort Securities provides an excellent internet trading platform. The online portal allows customers, dealers and relationship managers to have a unique single window experience across all asset classes and product segments. This internet platform is architecturally scalable to handle a large number of customers concurrently.
Comfort Commotrade Limited (CCL), a group company of Comfort group is entering in the capital markets (through BSE SME) with an initial public offering, IPO of 6,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each. The price band for the issue has been fixed at Rs 10/- per share.
Comfort Commotrade Limited (CCL) is currently engaged in the business of commodity broking. They offers trading in many commodities such as bullion (gold, silver), energy (crude oil, natural gas), metals, food grains (rice, maize), spices, oil and oil seeds and others. They are the member of MCX and NCDEX.
The issue opens on Sep 05, 2012 and closes for subscription on Sep 10, 2012. The equity shares of the issue are proposed to be listed on the SME Platform of BSE Limited ("BSE").
Visit Comfort Commotrade Limited IPO page for more detail.
Comfort Securities Products & Services
Company mainly operates in 5 areas of financial sector in India:
- Equity and Derivative Broking
Comfort Securities provides stock trading platform to trade in Capital Market Segment and Future & Option Market Segment. Company is a registered broker with BSE and NSE. Company also provides Investment Advisory Services to its customers.
- Commodities Research and Broking
Comfort Securities provides Futures Trading in Commodities through Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) and National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX).
- Depository Services
Comfort Securities provides wide range of Depository Services including opening of demat account, dematerialization, rematerialization, maintaining record of holdings in electronic form, settlement of trades by delivering/ receiving underlying securities, settlement of off-market trades, providing electronic credit in respect of securities allotted under IPO, receiving non-cash corporate benefits, such as, allotment of bonus and rights shares, stock split, etc., Pledging/Un-pledging of securities, providing periodical statement of transactions and registering nomination.
- Merchant Banking Services
Comfort Securities is a Category I Merchant Banker registered with Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Company offers a wide range services as Merchant Banker including IPO / FPO / Rights Issue, Preferential Allotment, ESOP / ESOS, Takeovers and Acquisitions, Mergers & Amalgamations, Buyback of Shares, Project Approval / Identification, Preparing Feasibility Report, Placement of Debt / Equity Instruments, Devising Marketing Strategies, Marketing support for New Issues, Delisting, Debt Syndication Services and Project Financing Services.
- Currency Derivatives Broking
Comfort Securities offers its broking services in Currency Derivatives segment which provides access to a new asset class for trading to all Resident Indians.
Comfort Securities Memberships
- Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. - CM & Derivatives segments
- National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. - CM & Derivatives segments/li>
- Depository Participant – CDSL
- BSE, NSE & MCX-SX - Currency Derivatives segment
- Multicommodity Exchange of India Ltd.
- SEBI Authorized Category – I Merchant Bankers
Company has its headquarter at Malad, Mumbai and operate through 9 branches located at Indore, Jaipur, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gujarat and Kashmir and another 6 business associates. In Mumbai, company operates from 4 branches.
India Share Broker Rating
Comfort Securities Share Broker
Rated 1.00/5 based on 1 customer reviews
How to open account with Comfort Securities Ltd?
In order to trade online with Comfort Securities, an investor needs to open a trading account:
There are 3 simple ways to open an account with Comfort Securities.:
- Call at +91 22 28811259, 28449765 or 28825509 and open an account.
- Visit one of the branches near you.
- Fill an online enquiry form and company representatives will call you in few hours.
Contact Comfort Securities / Request Call Back
Comfort Securities Advantages
- A new company with personal attention to your needs.
- Wide range of investment options under one online portal.
Comfort Securities Disadvantages
- Limited number of branches / sub-brokers as company is still growing and spreading its business.
Comfort Securities Complaints Recieved at BSE / NSE:
Number of customer complaints lodged against share broker Comfort Securities:
||Number of Clients *
||Total Complaints **
* Number of active clients the broker or trading member has. As per SEBI guidelines each broker reports the newly added clients to the exchange though unique client code (ucc) process. The informaiton on this page is provided by the exchange.
** The total number of complaint received against the broker at the given exchange.
Broker complaints in India - Year wise complaints recieved by exchange
Useful links about Comfort Securities
- Website: comfortsecurities.co.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: + 91 22 28811259, 28449765, 28825509