Reliance Securities, A Reliance Capital Limited Company, is the financial services division of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) Group. Reliance ADA group is among top 3 business houses in India with wide range of presence across various sectors. ...
what will be the charge to open a dmat account; and is there any other charges(maintanence charges) other than transaction charge?
626. Yousuf Ali Jul 5, 2010 1:37:14 PM IST | Reply
Iam working in Saudi arabia, and interested to invest
Please advise, how to proceed,
Thanks and Regards,
625. B A P S MADHAVA RAO Jul 5, 2010 11:33:06 AM IST | Reply
i HAVE a demat account with reliance. I have not done any txns in the same. now i want to reactivate the account. please guide me what to do.
624. hiren davra Jul 1, 2010 6:22:01 PM IST | Reply
i have a demet account with reliance Money i had oppened this account last 2 year ago but, dont use this account for treding. my question is, can i reactivate this account. i want a on line account. if yes please tells us how. if no . than how i can open a new account fast.
623. ravindra deepchand jain Jun 26, 2010 1:01:30 PM IST | Reply
pl provide me my portfolio's statement of account & way to transact as I am unable to transact from Aurangabad (M.S.)due to non availability of your services at this centre
622. narendra reddy Jun 22, 2010 6:00:43 PM IST | Reply
hi i want best among all demat acounts can u suggest me and also send the best website to see market
621. nibedita pradhan Jun 19, 2010 11:43:05 AM IST | Reply
will u plz tell about the trade funding, interest rate,debit period and software installation charge of reliance money?
FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT YOU REQUIRE PAN CARD PHOTO COPIES AND RATION CARD OR PASS PORT OR AN IDENTITY PROOF OF RESIDENCE PL OPEN ACCOUNT IN TWO NAMES AND HAVE AN PROPER NOMINATION IS AN MUST, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE TRY ICICI DIRECT OR HDFC SECURITIES YOU CAN OPEN IT FROM NEAREST BANK BRANCH OR ALSO STATE BANK OF INDIA BEWARE OF OTHER BOOKERS ACCOUNT THIS IS ONLY FOR INVESTORS AND NOT FOR DAY TO DAY TRADING
619. Sanjeev Kumar May 18, 2010 1:14:37 PM IST | Reply
I have a demat account with Reliance Money i had opened this account last 2 years ago but, i dont use this account for trading. my question is if i want to invest in ETF Gold can i go through this demat account or should i open a new demat account ?
618. Vineet Kumar May 17, 2010 4:56:28 PM IST | Reply
I will suggest not suggest anyone to open account with Reliance Money.
They increase the charges every six months to one year.
617. sanjay kumar sinha May 15, 2010 11:14:28 PM IST | Reply
sir, I have been posted to a place in India in military service that there is no outlet of yours, nearby to even 50 kms. Now I want to change my correspondence address as follows.
SANJAY KUMAR SINHA(JWO) No. 791 SU, AIR FORCE C/O 99 APO tele; 9333285154
Kindly do the needfull.
616. SUBHASH YADAV May 13, 2010 7:08:39 AM IST | Reply
Ihve a/c in icici demat ,i wnt to open a/c in your compnay please send the brokerage fee/annualfee/any other hidden charges with details.Intraday delivery BTST. SUBHASH YADAV Mom No 9024797088.I have SBI Acc.
615. Arun kumar pal May 10, 2010 6:12:35 AM IST | Reply
Last year I have done 2 months summer internship in Reliance money in Jodhpur.. At the joining they take 1000 from me and sad after competing 1 month training u will get 2ooo back.. but after 2 months they haven't given me single rupee.. they also doen delay in my certificate..
staff behaviour was also very disapointing
614. ms muralidhara May 4, 2010 7:48:18 AM IST | Reply
Ihve a/c in share khan ,i wnt to open a/c in your compnay please send the brokerage fee/annualfee/any other hidden charges with details
613. AMIT KUMAR BANKA Apr 26, 2010 2:04:58 PM IST | Reply
I m interested to open an account with Reliance Money. Kindly confirm me the one time fee along with the brokrage charges.
612. BHARDWAJ P P Apr 21, 2010 9:49:06 AM IST | Reply
I opened a Demat Account under a scheme for Gazetted Officer in the year 2007. But I never made any transaction in this account. Whether I can operate this account now.
1) Reliance money will charge you 15 rupees if you transfer amount from bank account to reliance amount and the same for reverse process also. I dont this exists with other brokers. 2) I have a citibank account. If I transfer some amount from citibank to reliance and try to withdraw the amount they will send the cheque from mumbai and you have to collect it at the branch. This might take a week and its cumbersome. 3) Reliance will charge you 16 rupees for every transaction and also the brokerage charges... this is really too much. There are so many problems as such... If you still wanna go with reliance money you can continue. I had a real bad experience.