Reliance Securities, A Reliance Capital Limited Company, is the financial services division of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani (ADA) Group. Reliance ADA group is among top 3 business houses in India with wide range of presence across various sectors. ...
Stock Broker Review Ratings
619. sanjay kumar sinha May 16, 2010 12:14:28 AM IST | Reply
sir, I have been posted to a place in India in military service that there is no outlet of yours, nearby to even 50 kms. Now I want to change my correspondence address as follows.
SANJAY KUMAR SINHA(JWO) No. 791 SU, AIR FORCE C/O 99 APO tele; 9333285154
Kindly do the needfull.
618. SUBHASH YADAV May 13, 2010 8:08:39 AM IST | Reply
Ihve a/c in icici demat ,i wnt to open a/c in your compnay please send the brokerage fee/annualfee/any other hidden charges with details.Intraday delivery BTST. SUBHASH YADAV Mom No 9024797088.I have SBI Acc.
617. Arun kumar pal May 10, 2010 7:12:35 AM IST | Reply
Last year I have done 2 months summer internship in Reliance money in Jodhpur.. At the joining they take 1000 from me and sad after competing 1 month training u will get 2ooo back.. but after 2 months they haven't given me single rupee.. they also doen delay in my certificate..
staff behaviour was also very disapointing
616. ms muralidhara May 04, 2010 8:48:18 AM IST | Reply
Ihve a/c in share khan ,i wnt to open a/c in your compnay please send the brokerage fee/annualfee/any other hidden charges with details
615. AMIT KUMAR BANKA Apr 26, 2010 3:04:58 PM IST | Reply
I m interested to open an account with Reliance Money. Kindly confirm me the one time fee along with the brokrage charges.
614. BHARDWAJ P P Apr 21, 2010 10:49:06 AM IST | Reply
I opened a Demat Account under a scheme for Gazetted Officer in the year 2007. But I never made any transaction in this account. Whether I can operate this account now.
1) Reliance money will charge you 15 rupees if you transfer amount from bank account to reliance amount and the same for reverse process also. I dont this exists with other brokers. 2) I have a citibank account. If I transfer some amount from citibank to reliance and try to withdraw the amount they will send the cheque from mumbai and you have to collect it at the branch. This might take a week and its cumbersome. 3) Reliance will charge you 16 rupees for every transaction and also the brokerage charges... this is really too much. There are so many problems as such... If you still wanna go with reliance money you can continue. I had a real bad experience.
Hi, I am an NRI settled in Canada. Can I open a demat and trading account. What are the required formalities and tax treatments?
606. Prateek Shah Mar 25, 2010 2:21:17 PM IST | Reply
reliance money super trade seems really nice. Advantages of Reliance Money
1. Extra security features with 'Security Token'', which is the most secure and tested technology in computer world. 2. Simple, easy and fast online stock trading. 3. Almost all investment options are available under one account including Equity Trading, Derivatives, Forex, Commodity, IPO, Mutual Funds and Insurance. 4.Branches are available in all major cities and the number is growing.
dear friends please plzzzz plzzzzzzzzz dont open demat account wid reliance money and dont trade wid them,,,or they will cheat you,they have various kind of hidden cost. leave them try once ventura1.com
603. Jitendra Thanki Mar 05, 2010 11:40:07 AM IST | Reply
I have recently opened a demat account. Please advise me how to get "Operating procedure manual for beneficary account holders.
Hey i have heard that User can create multiple market watch, with 200 scripts-each in Reliance Money Super trade. You can add NSE, BSE, FONSE and ETFs on the same market watch.how good you guys think it is?