India Infoline (IIFL) Customer Reviews, Complaints, Experiences & True Feedback
India Infoline Limited
Incorporated in 1995, India Infoline (IIFL) is the brokerage firm of India Infoline Group, a fastest growing financial services solution provider in India. India Infoline is listed on BSE (532636) and NSE (INDIAINFO) for securities trading.
Stock Broker Review Ratings
221. sandhya jahagirdar Sep 25, 2011 7:13:28 AM IST | Reply
NO BODY GIVES QUICK SERVICE, DOES NOT OPEN MARKET MANTRA OR PORTFOLIO TRACKER, THOUGH I AM INTESIVE TRADER THEY DO NOT REDY FOR LEE BROKRAGE
Brokerage - Very Poor Account Maintenance Fees - Very Poor Website Usability - Very Poor Customer Service - Very Poor Overall Experience - Very Poor
hello i am kanu doing daytrading since last 3 yrs in indiainfo need old version instead of 220.127.116.11 new plz help
215. sankarasubramonian Nov 29, 2010 7:37:10 PM IST | Reply
I am out of India now , I was trading smoothly for the past two months , Now suddenly you are changing the trading terminal 18.104.22.168.I am retired aged 69. we dont have the same expertise as younger generation enjoy . please let me know how to download . my client id SANSUB85 from Madurai
214. Sridhar reddy Nov 22, 2010 5:44:07 PM IST | Reply
Hi, I am sridhar i need old trading software from 5 paisa. Actually i am using through 5 paisa.com site But presently it is opening with new version. I need previous site only how can i get it With Regards, Sridhar
213. V.Narsaiah Nov 18, 2010 5:47:01 PM IST | Reply
My demat account has been un operative because of Address change Please guide me to activate the Account
212. Pankaj Boruah Oct 12, 2010 6:46:17 PM IST | Reply
I Want to trading in Share Market. So I Want to create a Demo Trading Account
With Regards Pankaj(Assam)
211. reena agrawal Sep 30, 2010 10:02:08 AM IST | Reply
password poblem, service is not good, daily intraday tips problem....brokerge charge high...deilvery charge high
hi sir, i have demat account in india infoline,i have to change the mobile number and address, how can i get the form through net.
210.1. Masthan Vali Oct 25, 2013 8:30:55 PM IST |
Hi Ranjith, How the brokerage charges for you on INTRADAY transactions. I have been charged at 10 paise for buy and 10 paise for selling.
Is it same for you also...
209. abdul siddik Sep 21, 2010 2:36:51 PM IST | Reply
i have prblm with my IIFL software i cant able to connect with internet it tells that change "BROADCAST SERVER" but the network is already connected it goes all other sites at the dwld speed of 400 kbps.. what will i do
It is my sincere advise don't open account with india infoline. Ther are biggest cheater. Chrging too much brok and delayed payment charges before settalment and not responding to your grievence.
206. BIJU.B.S Aug 28, 2010 11:54:08 PM IST | Reply
I am having a trading account in IIFL.They are very tricky fellows in looting the customer .I will list them one by one.Generally they adopt this tactics to fairly new cutomers.They will not disclose the charges one has to bear.RMs are also unaware of this or seems to be ignorant.
1. DP charges (They will not disclose about the annual DP charges scheme of Rs 600/- Even if the monthly charges exceed Rs 600/-regularly they fail to convey the best option. 2. In the name of RMS (Risk management Scheme) they will sell your holding selectively taking one each from every scrip in order to boost the DP charges.This sell they wil intiate when we keep the normal trading margin .This to boost the DP charges.(Is it RMS for customer or RMS (Rapid Money Squaring )for IIFL 3. There is much delay in transferring stocks into DP. 4. Suspectable manipulation in dividend crediting . By adopting all these tactics they are thriving on and on offering lowest brockerages and looting the customers.
HI I am neha from muzaffarnagar . maine apna demait account indiainfoline mai open karaya tha par muje usse koi fayada nahi ho raha h .na hi to kabhi waha se kisi broker ka koi advice milta h aur na hi vaha se koi new information gain hoti h isi liye mera expriyence to indiainfoline ke sath bekar raha aur na hi mai kisi ko yaha account open karane ki slha dugi. thangs
infoline is the world biggest cheater.RM useing my money for their commision.Don't open account in infoline. I have opened account and they have charged brokerage more than which they have promised while opening the account. i filled the form for account closing and given to my RM four month before after 2 month when i called him he told that you did not given your pan card copy then i personly given him after that he left the job.when i called 044-40071000 they inform your account will not closed because your balance only Rs.75/-.when i have given the request for closing that time in my account balance was 1000/-.i inquired in branch i come to know that debit was 275/& 660/ for special scheme( P).i want reply form infoline that show any proof that i adopted any scheme.this is done by their staff to cheat the customer. now for closing the account they are asking Rs.250/-extra this is clear cut cheating.
203.1. SUBHASIS CHATTERJEE May 18, 2013 5:14:13 PM IST |
JUST GO TO THE NSE SITE AND PUT A COMPLAIN AGAINST IIFL. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO AFTER THAT. THEY WILL DO THE NEXT. PLEASE DO THIS AS I HAVE DONE ONCE AND GOT THE RESULT WITHIN 1 WEEK. PLEASE EMAIL ME AFTER GETTING THE RESULT AS I SAY. THANKS
I AM HAVING DEMAT A/C WITH INDIA INFOLINE AND DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT. MY R.M. IS VIVEK SHARMA, HE GIVES ME INFORMATION EVERY TIME AND SMS ALSO.MY EXPECTED RETURN WAS 5% BUT HE GIVES ME ABOUT 12% TO 16% PER MONTH. THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ME IS FROM LAST 3 MONTHS.. THANKS A LOT TO IIFL....