Angel Group has emerged as one of the top 3 retail broking houses in India. Incorporated in 1987, it has memberships on BSE, NSE and the two leading commodity exchanges in India i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a depository participant w...
Stock Broker Review Ratings
50. Priteshkumar R Shah Nov 04, 2010 6:11:39 PM IST | Reply
Do any body have any idea on why Angel is cutting DP charges? How they are calculating it? I haven't seen DP charges for any other broking firm. Can any body help me on this?
49. Angelbroking Oct 18, 2010 12:23:43 PM IST | Reply
Dear Saloni, at present, it is not possible to invest in IPO using Angel Diet, but we will be starting this service soon. Any client can switch from Angel Diet to Angel Trade or Angel Investor and vice-versa.
48. Saloni Mishra Oct 13, 2010 9:05:13 PM IST | Reply
Is it possible to invest in IPO using Angel Diet? I want to invest in Coal india IPO. I asked this question few months before but no answer so far:(. Also Please let me how one can switch from Angel diet to Angel investor and vise-versa?
47. abhinav anand Oct 07, 2010 6:34:50 PM IST | Reply
really........... angel broking provides fantastic service with cheap brokrage charges(0.03/0.30) abhinav
46. Angel Broking Oct 06, 2010 12:57:36 PM IST | Reply
Dear Rajeev, if a client does not login for a certain period then a client is shifted to offline mode for security reasons. But, even in the offline mode a client can always call up the dealer and trade. Hence, the client is not barred from trading, just the mode of trading shifts from online to offline. Should you require any further clarification, please do call us on our centralized Helpdesk (Direct): 091-022-2835 5000 between 9:00 am to 6.30pm on all trading days and 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturdays or you could e-mail us at Email you
45. Rajeev Fernando Oct 05, 2010 12:25:44 AM IST | Reply
I have a really bad experience with this Angel Broking. Often when I try to login it gives the message that Client ID does not exist. Then I have to follow up for 2-3 weeks Continuosly. Then they enable your account again. In between if you wanted to buy/sell shares you can't & you end up making heavy loss. Completely un reliable customer care. If you do not login to the a/c for few days they disable your client code.
44. Angel Broking Sep 23, 2010 11:37:13 AM IST | Reply
Dear Sandeep, There is no minimum balance that you need to maintain in your account. But it is always better to maintain some balance in trading A/c for instant limits.
43. Angel Broking Aug 26, 2010 1:18:32 PM IST | Reply
As is the existing practice by many brokers, Angel has recently introduced Minimum brokerage in JUNE-2010 whereby the clients will be levied a minimum brokerage on the trades executed on a particular day. An additional brokerage will be charged to the client with a maximum cap of Rs. 30 or 2.5% whichever is lower. This means that, as per the agreed brokerage slab if the client is unable to generate a brokerage of Rs. 30 then the client will be levied an additional brokerage up to Rs. 30 or 2.5% whichever is lower in a particular segment. We have informed all our clients one months in advance with regards to the same. Besides, client’s who have opted for prepaid brokerage will not be charged with minimum brokerage till the time their prepaid voucher is Valid.
It looks like either u work for Angel or u r an agent of Angel? I just wanted to inform investors that Angel is changing the rate after sometime. One example is that now they have minimum brokerage generation rule. it means that, even if you have opened account long way ago, you need to generate certain amount other wise they will chage @2.5% as a brokarage fee. so be carefull!!
41. hardeep singh Aug 10, 2010 1:14:20 PM IST | Reply
So, I wants to say all the investor, angel broking ltd is very nice for any trading in equity, commodity and derivatives and all other plans. So finally I wants to say that please only work with angel broking ltd.
thanks you best regards hardeep singh 10 Aug. 2010
Is it possible to invest in IPO using Angel Diet? Also Please let me how one can switch from Angel diet to Angel investor and vise-versa?
38. Angel Broking Aug 06, 2010 6:35:40 PM IST | Reply
Thank you for your interest. We request you to help us with your contact details to meet/speak & explain our range of Products & Services in detail. You may also speak to our NRI helpdesk at 02240003600 #615/622 in case of any query or for more information
37. sukesh pawar Jun 26, 2010 5:36:05 PM IST | Reply
why you do not provide online payout option when everyone does...we have to call them and request for the same...wen would be this made online?
36. Angel Broking May 29, 2010 12:33:29 PM IST | Reply
1) “Hi Urmila, we believe someone deliberately misguided you on Angel customer service support. Just for your information, after account opening formalities, there are number of other things that follows up viz., welcome call by Dealer/Relationship Manager/Branch Manager. Nonetheless, a separate Dealer & a Relationship Manager is assigned to every client to take care of all trades & trade related details. Nevertheless, we have a FEEDBACK team at HO, which takes care of all client queries/complaints & needed escalations to resolve the same within a TAT of 24-48 hrs.”
35. urmila sahu May 27, 2010 6:22:11 PM IST | Reply
Hi, Angel Broking Executive had come to our place he explained things in a well manner that one can convince but as i have heard & read they dont give good customer support once we have opened a account and we have to call them for the trade money to be deposited i feel it is quite risky until & unless u have a thorough knowledge about the company and the dealings done. So currently I am waiting to have more Knowledge on the same
Hi I am using Angel Broking for my trading. If they provide calls for day trading or positional trading before trading begins will be very much better. But they provide their tips through the trading terminal. one should sit with the system and monitor for the message.
It is not supportive. I require calls before trading begins. Thank you.