ICICIdirect is a retail trading and investment service from ICICI Securities, the largest retail stock broker firm in India offering a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers. ICICI Securities is part of ICICI Group...
recently i opened a 3 in one account with ICICI direct. i have an account in ICICI bank as well. i had asked for online trading but they said that it wasnt online trading. also they gave a nick name as the code that i have to tell them whenever i feel like trading. but i was prefering an online account. is there a way out?
248. Amit Kumar Kushwaha Aug 12, 2010 12:25:51 PM IST | Reply
I have on Saving Bank account with you from last 5 years. I wish to convert or connect this account with DEmat account for on line Trading.
Please advise me and give the Phone no. if required.
247. Sanjay Sharma Aug 10, 2010 5:49:19 PM IST | Reply
ICICI charge Highest brokrage in INDIA its System always get Fail even not works for long time when you required it most likly.
246. Raojibhai C. Patel Aug 9, 2010 6:39:03 PM IST | Reply
I am not in position to login my online share trading account now. Why? The message "The page can not be displayed" appears.
245. Rahul Neharkar Aug 4, 2010 9:52:42 PM IST | Reply
Kindly explain in details below points with example / demo so i can understand better;
1) Getting access to ICICIDirect.com website during market session can be frustrating - how ? 2)ICICIDirect brokerage is high and not negotiable - please give the details 3)Not all stocks are available under Margin Plus - pls give the details.
After nowing the details & procedure of online trading share - will think of opening the account
Today 8th July 2010 Trading terminal of ICICI direct was down for whole trading session .... Beware before taking ICICI direct Dmat account. Kindly verify the same if you really don't believe with any ICICI person
i am sailen das. pleas a new job of my account. computer basic cource of webel. plase joine the department
235. raman patel May 14, 2010 3:24:52 PM IST | Reply
i have opened 3in 1jioned account with icici direct the name of first holder is rmpatel n second is saraswati patel but i want to change rmpatel as second holder n saraswatipatel as first holder so give me guidence regarding this matter
234. kala saxena May 5, 2010 4:07:19 AM IST | Reply
can anyone plz give me some info on Motilal Oswal platform. i have heard they are very good for online trading!
Motilal Oswal Financial Services reports 84% growth in net profit at Rs. 1,704 million for FY10; Motilal Oswal Financial Services (MOFSL), a leading financial services company, announced its audited results for quarter and year ended March 31, 2010 post approval by the Board of Directors at a meeting held in Mumbai on Apr 27, 2010.