ICICIdirect is an online trading and investment platform on ICICI Securities, the largest stock broker firm in India providing a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers. ICICI Securities is part of ICICI Group, Indi...
Stock Broker Review Ratings
257. ARVIND KUMAR SINGH Nov 16, 2010 4:35:25 PM IST | Reply
dear Sir i want to know how we trade in margin position is we get pay larg amt or small amt please clear how we trade in this segment I have Icici demat a/c
Please do NOT go for ICICI direct. There trading page is always down. I couldn't trading for 2 days, couldn't place orders. It is really a crap system, and nobody responds to your call.My humble request don't go for ICICI direct. Please search in internet, to confirm if I am speaking wrong here.
255. pradeep jain Oct 12, 2010 9:01:18 PM IST | Reply
hi friends... tis is radeep from hyderabad.... we provide a-z financial product services ... from chit fund to commodities..... pancard to personal loan every thing // open demat account with us and get surprise gifts
My Dear Broking Charge of ICICI are Highest trading with ICICI is too much costly. even Indias Trusted Brokrage house Reliance charging 1/3 so open your Demat share broking account with reliance insteed of ICICI.also they provide intraday calls on mobile or by Email Free
recently i opened a 3 in one account with ICICI direct. i have an account in ICICI bank as well. i had asked for online trading but they said that it wasnt online trading. also they gave a nick name as the code that i have to tell them whenever i feel like trading. but i was prefering an online account. is there a way out?
249. Amit Kumar Kushwaha Aug 12, 2010 1:25:51 PM IST | Reply
I have on Saving Bank account with you from last 5 years. I wish to convert or connect this account with DEmat account for on line Trading.
Please advise me and give the Phone no. if required.
248. Sanjay Sharma Aug 10, 2010 6:49:19 PM IST | Reply
ICICI charge Highest brokrage in INDIA its System always get Fail even not works for long time when you required it most likly.
247. Raojibhai C. Patel Aug 09, 2010 7:39:03 PM IST | Reply
I am not in position to login my online share trading account now. Why? The message "The page can not be displayed" appears.
246. Rahul Neharkar Aug 04, 2010 10:52:42 PM IST | Reply
Kindly explain in details below points with example / demo so i can understand better;
1) Getting access to ICICIDirect.com website during market session can be frustrating - how ? 2)ICICIDirect brokerage is high and not negotiable - please give the details 3)Not all stocks are available under Margin Plus - pls give the details.
After nowing the details & procedure of online trading share - will think of opening the account
245. laxman singh kushwah Aug 01, 2010 12:13:40 AM IST | Reply
sir, i want to that how can i sell or purchase shares online. and for this process that i have to take a dmate a/c or trading a/c and what is diff. between both a/c's. thanking you.
Today 8th July 2010 Trading terminal of ICICI direct was down for whole trading session .... Beware before taking ICICI direct Dmat account. Kindly verify the same if you really don't believe with any ICICI person