ICICIdirect is an online trading and investment platform on ICICI Securities, the largest stock broker firm in India providing a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers. ICICI Securities is part of ICICI Group, Indi...
Its very nice. if u can c 4 other serivce 4 dmat intra trading % is very lower than icici. so i prefer icici only.
96. RAHUL KRISHNA AGARWAL Mar 23, 2008 12:33:09 PM IST | Reply
ICICIDIRECT Services are very good in all respect. Website is very user friendly. Responses from helpdesk is very fast. Queries get answered fast and to the point. Cash Brokerage is TOO High. Technical problems on site are there some times. Opening trades are not possible. Orders remain in que for long. You can not take advantage of volatile opening trades. IPO allottments can not be sold in Opening bells. I have seen Indiabulls and HDFC trading websites also but they are not as user friendly as ICICI Direct. I have tried giving a balanced view. Viewers may make their own judgements.
Hi I have just now opened an demat account with ICICI. I am a beginner and would like to know whether to proceed with it or should I opt for some other provider.
I opted ICICI as I was quite happy with there online banking service.
94. rajeshwar prasad Mar 15, 2008 2:36:46 AM IST | Reply
MY ADVICE TO ICICIDIRECT REPRESENTATIVE PLZ BROKRAGE( KAM KRO ) OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CLIENTS I AM YOUR COSTOMER SINCE 2 YERS BUT I SHIFTING TO RELIANCE MONEY .I LOVE ICICIDIRECT BUT (AAP HUME MAJBOOR KAR RAHE HAI KI HUM AAP KA SATH CHORE) SO BE SERIOUS DO SOMETHING IMEDIATELY PLZ PLZ CUT DOWN BROKRAGE....
Service of ICICIDIRECT.COM is better than Religare Securities. I have account with ICICIDIRECT.COM for last 8 months and I have no problem accept brokerage is high. My wife has opened in Jan 2008 with Religare Securities but till date trading could not be started. The agent is not lifting phone and no bondy is replying e-mail.
I am using ICICI Direct since last 2 months but decided to shift to Reliance Money now. I am tired with ICICI Direct
91. VIJAYINDER Feb 29, 2008 4:20:29 PM IST | Reply
The services of the ICICIdirect.com is very poor and the site of ICICIdirect is frequently over traffic.Also the brokerage charges and delivery / transaction charges are very rather than others. My appeal to all that no one move to open his/her account in ICICIdirect.com
icicidirect is very very slow comparare to others.once in a week site gets hange and you will not able to do work. many times trading is stopped dueto so called technical reasons!!!no body answers in their local branch.if you had any problem in falling markets only god can save you from loosing money.really the "chor company". go to any other online trading site.
1. icicidirect.com will not allow trader/investors to sell first 10 mins of trade(opening hrs ) .infact if you place an order it will be queued , your sell/buy price might hve been traded @ that time but u will not get it . so crap website / broker in opening hrs. DING! 2. no margin trading in first 10 mins so if u are a news based trader a strong news is of no use DING! 3. Nevertheless brokerage charges are sky rocketing . probably u will make icici wealthy eventually by paying high brokerage charges .they say its 0.75% but if dont buy in large quantity it might go high . 4. many say its better for an investor rather than trader, if thats the case it is recommended for investors to go for reliance money . both use pathetic web based trading which takes its own sweet time to place an order . atleast with reliance money u r paying less brokerag charges (negligible when compared to icici 5.if you are not touching the website for 4 mins you have to login again starting from the scratch as with an order 1 min gone then start again 6. Worst part of all . great every often site faces technical problems and u cant login . u cant acces website till closing bell .if u have got ur price on market u cant sell it even though market has offered u want u need , REMEMBER market is volatile - anything can happen 7.if you are short term trader and fond of BNST way of trading , pls avoid icici as most of your gains are taken by icicidirect 8.Margin trading supported only in few stocks and no point in traders getting an account with icidirect.com 9.Sometimes bank balance might be wrongly shown in the website which might bring u a heart attack 10. u might be forced to keep a stock fearing to book losses as brokerage itself would round upto 2% eventually may lead you to book higher losses If anybody is of positive view about icicidirect i piety them . if you are short term / intraday trader just like me pls avoid icicidirect .
The worst in term of brockerages and often delay in funds and security payout the will eat 5% of your profit they really sucks every drop of your earning as they can.Margine trading the allow only afert 10:10 so most of time you lose initial chance to stke position time consuming But good thing good inteface and portfolio tracker
85. nagendra s chundawat Jan 26, 2008 9:56:24 PM IST | Reply
icici direct is the best and will remain best.yes brokerage charge is too high but srevices is world class.from last 3 years i hav not faced any problem, even it give 20 time intra day support. it s great!!!
84. balasaheb Jan 26, 2008 12:45:25 PM IST | Reply
Sharekhan- Research & update of company info is good. Online trading with after hours facility is also very good. But only problem is customer service, which is very very poor. Transfering money to saving a/c is very slow. ICICI Direct- Advantage is 3in1 a/c.Saving of time in transfering of money to saving a/c We can save time when you are in a urgent need. One can get money on same day. But only thing is that they charged some extra brokerage.
ICICIdirect is good enough for online trading as compared to others untill u know the site's application properly and overlook high brokarage. Besides it works good in broadband rather than dial-up connection
ICICIdirect is the worst place to do the trading.It doesn't showup when there is a urgent need. Even it's Customer Service web-page is also not working. It also charges very high brokerage ...hence i will not recommend this trading site to any one.
ICICIdirect is the worst place to do the trading.It doesn't showup when there is a urgent need for that(like during market crash,correction).This is a very badsite and they charge huge brokerage ...hence i will not recommend even to my enemies.
80. rajan gothi Jan 16, 2008 2:44:32 PM IST | Reply
when it come to online trading, choose only the best. reliance, icici, idbi all have pros n cons .. no one is perfect. You got to select out of these.Thank You
79. Masood Syed Jan 15, 2008 11:10:26 PM IST | Reply
Hi, - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - High Brokerage FEES - SLOW WEBSITE - NO TICKER
Opening demat a/c with icic is a pathetic procedure. The coordinators are not at all coperative..You have to go behind them and get ur work done. I am trying to do it for last 7 months but its not happening with one or the other reason..... its really pathetic