ICICIdirect is a retail trading and investment service from ICICI Securities, the largest retail stock broker firm in India offering a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers. ICICI Securities is part of ICICI Group...
I want to close ICICI demat a/c as the brokerage charges are too high compared to other services & the cut-off time for intra day is 3:00. customer care executives are very rude & are not trained properly. i am using the ICICI demat services from past 5 years & now i am planning to close. pl suggest any other good service provider.
190. MIKI CHAURASIYA Oct 12, 2009 1:31:48 AM IST | Reply
I AM TRADING LAST THREE YEAR IN ICICI DIRECT.COM I HAVE GRADUALLY SHORT MY ASETS DUE TO ACCESS BROKERAGE TRADING TIPS ARE NOT RECOVER MY LOST MONEY
Curently i'm having ICICIdirect.I wanted to switch to another brokering house bcoz for the following two reasons ... 1)High brokerage (eg: If you BUY 1 lakh rupees worth shares altogether the brokerage comes little less than Rs 1000.And if you want to SELL Rs. 1 lakh worth shares again the brokerage comes little less than Rs 1000.So, for Rs. 1 lakh BUYING & SELLING the brokerage comes around Rs 1900-2000.)
2)ICICIdirect will be too slow and sometimes we cannot login atall when many people login & use it.
188. h.Lakshminarayanan Sep 17, 2009 10:30:46 PM IST | Reply
Do you give basic training to new comers those who have open demat account with you. do you help how to do trade and other issues on face to face for one or few hours. your online demo is quite helpful but needs more confident.
i will join but i do't know share purches and sale what product for icici & where i join plz help me
182. Pankaj Kumar Jul 14, 2009 10:16:45 AM IST | Reply
I want to change my icicidirect demat account correspondence address. My mob no is 9612693259.Pl contact
181. D.R.K.Nayak. Jul 10, 2009 11:10:50 PM IST | Reply
Sir, I am a state Govt. employee of Orissa. Can I open a Demat & online Trading Account. Kindly confirm.
180. RAVI KANT SINGH Jul 10, 2009 4:19:20 PM IST | Reply
Dear icicidirect team, i have open Dmate a/c two year back but till now i have not done any trading. but now i want to do trading. please guide me how to buy share or how 2 invest in mutual fund. what are the thing that i have to takcare while purchasing online share. give detail description of Cash Trading, Margin Trading, MarginPLUS Trading, Spot Trading, Buy Today Sell Tomorrow. After purchasing how i will get confirm that the particular share which i have booked is sold to me. And how i can sell the share. plz. reply as soon as possible
I purchased SBI Equity three years before, now i like to switch that fund to SBI Contra fund. So i like to know How many time can i switch the Funds in ICICIDirect.
Pls tell if there any charges and free chances.
Thanks in advance.
178. Prem Prakash Jun 28, 2009 10:23:53 AM IST | Reply
they deducted my 110 Rs. frm my account when i took the statement of my previous year bank balance amount.
177. ayush pradhan Jun 26, 2009 10:43:53 AM IST | Reply
Please advise the total charges for opening a 3-in-one account. What is the minimum opening balance & to maintain it monthly or quarterly
176. RANGARAJAN A L Jun 25, 2009 4:11:06 PM IST | Reply
Every other trading services have the problem of hanging or going slow. As for as ICICIDIRECT they are the only ones with their own original software - Now they have come up with charting facilities. I have been a memeber since 2004 - and found no problem. Somebody spoke first 15 minutes - Believe me the first half an hour is only for novices.
175. kailash sharma Jun 23, 2009 12:16:34 PM IST | Reply
sir. I have opened a Demat account almost 2 month later but my login id not working.i have submited to get another one with that i can start Tradint.Uniil no any responce not done.Pls. do necessary action early. kailash sharma Darjeeling
174. JAIRAM PANDIT Jun 13, 2009 9:46:41 AM IST | Reply
To The Manager, ICICI Bank Limited, Demat Service.
Sub: Clarification about Bill No. CAL/871192, Dt- 01.06.2009
I should like to draw your kind attention about followings-
Bill No. CAL/871192, Dt- 01.06.2009, Billing Period- 01 May, 09 to 31 May, 09 , Payment Mode- Direct Debit, Due date- 25.06.2009, AMC Charges for the period of May 09 to April 10- Rs. 500.00 and Service Tax Rs. 51.50, total amount Rs. 551.50, that I have received on 11.06.09 by post.
I should like to know about the term & conditions and your services.
1. Your bank had not sent me the paper/format in which can be submitted my all share certificates for dematerialized and online trading. 2. Even I have reached in the ICICI Bank branches for getting the above paper/format as instructions was given to me through telephonic by your customer care, but, the branches of ICICI are always refused my request and now position is, my all share certificates are not submitted to your bank till date for dematerialized, now how can I make any trade of shares, buy and sell are totally stopped. 3. Still you are charging Rs.551.50 but, my out-put are ‘O’ about two years past but my problems not been rectified, how ?
Please, would you like to state about the above charges, and can you send me the valid format for dematerialization my share certificates. If so, then I shall be thankful to you. Hope, you will provide me a better service. Thanking you.