IPO Managers in India Stock Market
Link Intime India Private Limited - IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd (Formerly Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd) is one of the leading registrars in India. In 1999, two companies Spectrum Corporate Services Ltd and Intime Share Services Pvt. Ltd. merged their registry businesses and became Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd.
Link Intime India is the No. 1 Registrar in terms of number of IPO’s handled in last few years.
Services offered by Link Intime India Private Ltd:
- Total Share Registry Services: Intime Spectrum provides share registry & servicing related operations in India. Services include:
- Registering transfer of shares in the physical form;
- Registering Change of Address, Power of Attorneys, etc;
- Dividend distribution & reconciliation;
- Interaction with Stock Exchanges, SEBI & other statutory bodies;
- Dematerializing / Rematerializing share certificates;
- Integrating electronic beneficiary positions with the physical shareholding;
- Dispatching all corporate communications to the shareholders;
- Facilitating shareholder polls and scrutiny of poll voting;
- Advisory services & value additions.
- Depository Connectivity Services: Intime Spectrum is connected to both Depositories - NSDL & CDSL and provides the electronic connectivity interface to both listed and unlisted companies. Services include:
- Interacting with NSDL / CDSL for ISIN creation / activation;
- Corporate actions;
- Reconciliation of electronic holding;
- Interacting with Depository Participants.
- Initial Public Offer's related Registry Services: Intime Spectrum work as Registrars of the IPO’s, both through the Fixed Price process and Book Build process. Services include:
- Pre issue planning;
- Collecting Information, Data, Forms;
- Data Capturing;
- Providing allotment alternatives;
- Facilitating listing;
- Dispatching refund orders / share certificates etc;
- Reconciliation refund payments;
- Uploading data to the depositories, for crediting shares electronically;
- Post issue Help-desk services.
- Rights and Bonus Issues Related Registry Services: Intime Spectrum also handles rights & bonus issues for listed companies. Intime rights and bonus related registry services mainly include:
- Processing & dispatching entitlement forms along with offer document;
- Collecting information on receipts / data / forms;
- Post closure processing & allotment;
- Facilitating listing;
- Uploading data to the depositories for crediting shares electronically;
- Dispatching share certificates, refunds or value warrants;
- Reconciliation of refund / value payments;
- Post issue Help Desk services.
- Fixed Deposit Registry Services: Intime Spectrum is the largest service provider in the Fixed Deposit registry area, serving some of India's leading corporate who invite public deposits. Services include:
- Processing fresh / renewal applications;
- Printing & dispatching FD Receipts;
- Interest processing & dispatch;
- Reconciliation Principal & Interest amount;
- Facilitating filing of statutory returns;
- Help Desk services.
- Bonds and Debenture Registry Services: Intime Spectrum also provides services for bonds and debentures. Services include:
- Initial Database creation of Applications received;
- Reconciliation with money received by Bankers;
- Issue of Physical or Electronic allotment advice or Certificate;
- Interface with depositories;
- Timely interest processing;
- Deduction of Tax at Source;
- Reconciliation of Interest / Redemption warrants;
- Facilitating filing of various statutory returns.
Intime Spectrum operates from Bhandup West, Mumbai, with an area of over 40000 square feet, and is well supported by strong networked offices at all major centers in the country.
Important Links about Intime Registrar:
- Intime Spectrum Official Website
- Online IPO Allotment Status
- Initial Public Offers (IPO's) FAQ's
Link Intime India Private Ltd,
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West,