Incorporated in 1995, Total Transport Systems Ltd is engaged in the business of providing third party logistic services worldwide. They offers sea freight forwarding, consolidation and deconsolidation of cargo, air freight logistic and warehousing and transportation, as well as custom clearance services.
The services to customers are provided in two ways:
1. Booking â€“ The customer books his cargo through them but transportation, custom clearance etc provided by his designated CHA or custom Broker. We receive the cargo, consolidate it in container and ship it to destination.
2. Complete Logistics Solutions - The customer books his cargo and all services including transportation, custom clearance, consolidation, forwarding etc is done by them till the point of destination.
Company have tie-ups with various shipping lines like Maersk, MSC, NYK, Hapag, Lloyd, Hyundai, CMA â€“ CGM, Cosco etc. They have branches located in various cities in India like C.B.D. Belapur, Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Kolkata, Chennai, Tuticorin, Bengaluru, Kochi and Gandhidham.
The Promoters of the company are:
1. Mr. Makarand Pradhan Prabhakar
2. Mr. Sanjiv Arvind Potnis
3. Mr. Shrikant Damodar Nibandhe
The object of the issue are:
1. To meet the working capital requirements of the Company;
2. General Corporate Purpose;
3. Issue Expenses.
»» Issue Open: Jul 25, 2017 - Jul 28, 2017
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 3,780,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 17.01 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 45 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 3000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 Shares
»» Listing At: NSE SME
Total Transport IPO Subscription Status tells if Total Transport IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. Total Transport IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Bids Received|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||0||1,890,000||1,890,000||3,780,000|
|Day 1 - Jul 25, 2017 17:00 IST||0||4,968,000||5,475,000||10,443,000|
|Day 2 - Jul 26, 2017 17:00 IST||6,000||5,250,000||39,024,000||44,280,000|
|Day 3 - Jul 27, 2017 17:00 IST||6,000||47,499,000||92,577,000||140,082,000|
|Day 4 - Jul 28, 2017 17:00 IST||4,182,000||272,007,000||216,462,000||492,651,000|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...