Incorporated in 2014, Relstruct Buildcon Limited develops real estate properties in India. Company engaged in construction of buildings, townships, commercial complexes, and land constructional works. The company also undertakes redevelopment of government housing projects and customized infrastructure projects, markets residential and commercial units and offers consultancy service for real estate projects.
Relstruct Buildcon had successfully undertaken, executed and completed residential projects in Mumbai such as Pujari Apartment, Chembur, Giri Niwas, Vikhroli, Sargam Tower, Tilak Nagar, Hill View Apartment, Chembur. Currently, their business activity includes:
1. Development and construction of Residential and Commercial Complex
2. Re development and Slum Redevelopment project under Development/joint venture basis
3. Development of Township and affordable housing project near Metro cities
4. Infrastructure development under work contract from Government authority and corporate
5. Consultancy, Design and Drawing for Real Estate project and monitor them during implementation
The Promoters of the company are:
1. Mr. Hemendra Mapara
2. Mr. Chetan Mapara
3. Mrs Darshana Mapara
The objects of the Issue are:
1. To finance the development and construction related expenditures of Green Park Project Boisar, & Stanza, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra and Future Projects;
2. Purchase of Equipments;
3. General Corporate Expenses; and
4. To meet the expenses of the Issue.
»» Issue Open: Mar 22, 2017 - Mar 24, 2017
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 4,671,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 23.36 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 50 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 3000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE SME
Relstruct Buildcon IPO Subscription Status tells if Relstruct Buildcon IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. Relstruct Buildcon IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Bids Received|
|As on Date & Time||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved|
|Day 1 - Mar 22, 2017 18:50 IST||249,000|
|Day 2 - Mar 23, 2017 18:00 IST||1,959,000|
|Day 3 - Mar 24, 2017 18:20 IST||6,624,000|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...