Incorporated in 1988, PNB Housing Finance Ltd, a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank offers housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for the construction, purchase, repair, and upgradation of houses, as well as loans for commercial space, purchase of residential plots, loan against properties, and loans for real estate developers. Information in this paragraph is provided by chittorgarh.com, India's No. 1 IPO Investment Portal.
Company's target customers for housing loans are salaried customers, whose main source of income is salary from their employment, and self-employed customers, whose main source of income is their profession or their business. Visit chittorgarh.com for more detail.They also offer housing loans in the form of construction finance loans to real estate developers of residential housing.
The company has Pan India presence in more than 40 locations through a network of 48 branches. Company’s 16 hubs are located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Noida, Jaipur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Cochin, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore and Hyderabad which support branch operations. The company provides doorstep service for its products via Direct Sales Team (DST) channel. Other than the DST channel, company’s Home Loan and Loan against Property business is also sourced via Direct Marketing Associates (DMA) and Digital Medium.
1. Fifth largest HFC in India and the fastest growing HFC among the leading HFCs in India
2. Strong distribution network with deep penetration of key Indian urban centres
3. Scalable operating model and centralised and streamlined operational structure
4. Access to diversified and cost-effective funding sources
5. Diversified product offering with specific focus on self-employed customers
6. Customer-centric approach resulting in strong brand recognition
7. Prudent credit underwriting, monitoring and collection processes
8. Managed by experienced and qualified professionals with strong industry expertise
9. Support from their parent and promoter PNB
The Promoter of the Company is Punjab National Bank (“PNB”). PNB (directly and through its nominees) holds 64,730,700 Equity Shares which constitutes 51.00%, of the Company’s pre-Issue paid-up and subscribed Equity Share capital.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|As at 30-Jun-16||31-Mar-16||31-Mar-15||31-Mar-14||31-Mar-13||31-Mar-12|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||960.28||3,275.66||1,940.70||1,296.97||928.20||774.46|
Company intends to utilize the Net Proceeds towards the following:
1. Augment the capital base to meet their future capital requirements;
2. General corporate purpose; and
3. Enhance visibility and brand name among existing and potential customers.
»» Issue Open: Oct 25, 2016 - Oct 27, 2016
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 38,719,309 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3,000.75 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 750 - Rs 775 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 19 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 19 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||7,952,500||5,962,500||13,912,500||250,000||28,077,500|
|Day 1 - Oct 25, 2016 17:00 IST||0.3500||0.0800||0.1700||0.0200||0.2000|
|Day 2 - Oct 26, 2016 17:00 IST||0.9200||0.1400||0.5700||0.1300||0.5700|
|Day 3 - Oct 27, 2016 18:50 IST||37.3300||86.1700||1.3200||0.4600||29.5300|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)