Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) a leading power sector public financial institution and a non banking financial company providing fund and non-fund based support for the development of the Indian power sector. They perform a major role in channelising investment into the power sector and function as a vehicle to develop power sector in India.
PFC clients include state power utilities, central power sector utilities, power departments, private power sector utilities (including independent power producers), joint sector power utilities, power equipment manufacturers and power utilities run by local municipalities. These clients are involved in all aspects of the generation, transmission and distribution and related activities in the power sector in India.
Few financial facts:
1. As of March 31, 2006, PFC have made cumulative sanctions of Rs. 940,520.90 million and cumulative disbursements of Rs. 617,990.10 million to power sector projects.In fiscal 2005.
2. PFC made a profit after tax of Rs. 9,705.31 million and in fiscal 2006, their net profit was Rs. 9,754.33 million.
3. In fiscal 2005, PFC had total assets of Rs. 311,455.45 million and net worth of Rs. 59,974.96 million. In fiscal 2006, we had total assets of Rs. 374,896.05 million and our net worth was Rs.65,055.45 million.
The objects of the Issue are:
1. To achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges and to raise capital;
2. To meet the future capital requirements.
»» Issue Open: Jan 31, 2007 - Feb 6, 2007
»» Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 117,316,700 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
»» Issue Size: Rs. 997.19 Crore
»» Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs. 73 - Rs. 85 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 80 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 80 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Issue is Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved|
|Day 1 - Jan 31, 2007 17:00 IST||0.0354||0.0002||0.0352||0.0000||0.0300|
|Day 2 - Feb 1, 2007 17:00 IST||0.0355||0.0051||0.1288||0.0000||0.0600|
|Day 3 - Feb 2, 2007 17:00 IST||0.4901||0.0101||0.2744||0.0000||0.3400|
|Day 4 - Feb 5, 2007 17:00 IST||5.3141||0.0615||0.9359||0.1171||2.9300|
|Day 5 - Feb 6, 2007 17:00 IST||137.1681||48.8084||8.5379||1.1471||77.2400|
Vote Here ...
We provide detail comparison of stock / commodities brokers. We helped over 75,000 traders/investors to save 60% or more brokerage in last 3 years. Here is the list of popular brokers to help investors like you to find the best broker.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Rs 2000 Switchover Bonus +
30 days of free trading +
5 Free Trades Per Month +
Free Trading Account
Get this exclusive offer
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)
Unlimited Equity Trading at
Rs 1899 per month
50% off on account opening fee
(save upto Rs 300)
Get More Detail
Brokerage: Intraday @ 0.02%, Delivery @ 0.15%
Rs 0 account opening fee
(Rs 400 waived)