Incorporated in 1998, Niraj Cement Structurals Ltd is engaged in the business of infrastructure development, building roads, airport upgradation, bridges, airport runways, pavements, industrial structures, ready mix concrete and others. The company is operating from Mumbai and at present executing project in Orissa and Maharashtra.
The list of projects completed by company:
1. Worli Bandra Sea Link Package;
2. Construction of Apron Flooring in connection with Construction of Air India Hanger Project, Mumbai;
3. Construction of Dry Lean Concrete & Pavement Quality with Slip Form Paver at Part Kon to Kalamboli;
4. Replacement of existing concrete pavement (apron) panels in front of Air India Hanger No. 1 & 2 at Old Airport;
5. Construction of New Fire Station at Mumbai Airport Mumbai, SH Rigid Pavement;
6. Execution of Track linking works in between Tomka-Keonjhar on E.C. Railway.
The Major Projects currently under execution:
1. Widening to 4/6 lanes and strengthening of existing 2 lane carriageway of NH-60 in the state of Orissa;
2. Widening and construction of LBS Marg from Sion to Kanjurmarg;
3. Widening and construction of LBS Marg from Kanjurmarg to Mulund Check Naka;
4. Dam & Spilway under Tuirial Hydro Electric Power Station Project Mizoram;
5. Strengthening and Extension of Container Yard at NMPT With Paver Blocks;
6. Providing Heavy Duty Pavement in Mangalore;
7. Providing Paver Block Pavement at Main Gate, KK Gate and Seamen’s Circle Junction in the Wharf Area in Mangalore etc.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs. in lacs)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||637.53||779.49||160.11||253.51|
The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital to:
1. Investment in capital equipment;
2. Funding long term working capital requirements;
3. To meet expenses of the Issue in order to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges;
4. General corporate purposes.
»» Issue Open: May 26, 2008 - May 30, 2008
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 3,250,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 61.75 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs. 175 - Rs. 190 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 30 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 30 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE
|Number of Times Issue is Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved|
|Day 1 - May 26, 2008 17:00 IST||0.0000||0.0000||0.5399||0.0000||0.1700|
|Day 2 - May 27, 2008 17:00 IST||0.0000||0.6154||0.6660||0.0000||0.2900|
|Day 3 - May 28, 2008 17:00 IST||0.0000||0.6154||0.7028||0.0000||0.3000|
|Day 4 - May 29, 2008 17:00 IST||0.0000||0.8151||0.8188||0.0000||0.3700|
|Day 5 - May 30, 2008 17:00 IST||0.0000||4.0112||3.8053||0.0031||1.7400|
Vote Here ...
We provide detail comparison of stock / commodities brokeRs We helped over 75,000 traders/investors to save 60% or more brokerage in last 3 yeaRs Here is the list of popular brokers to help investors like you to find the best broker.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade for F&O
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)
Trade at 0.007% or Rs 15 Flat
50% cash back on 30 days brokerage + 50% off on a/c opening fees
Get This Exclusive Offer
Brokerage: Intraday @ 0.02%, Delivery @ 0.15%
Rs 0 account opening fee
(Rs 400 waived)