Incorporated in 1934, Mumbai based Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited is a defense public sector undertaking shipyard engaged in the construction and repair of warships and submarines for the MoD.
It is a wholly-owned GoI company, conferred with the 'Mini-Ratna-I' status in 2006. The company is India's only shipyard to have built destroyers and conventional submarines for the Indian Navy.
The company operates under two business divisions - shipbuilding and submarine and heavy engineering. The shipbuilding division includes the building and repair of naval ships. The submarine and heavy engineering division include building, repair, and refits of diesel-electric submarines.
The Company has posted profits of ₹5,285.20 million, ₹6,025.09 million, ₹5,489.86 million and ₹2,667.80 million for 2015, 2016 and 2017 and for the six months period ended September 30, 2017, respectively.
1. India's only shipyard to build destroyers and conventional submarines for the Indian Navy
2. Edge over domestic peers owing to world-class infrastructure facilities at the shipyard combined with the vast expertise of the company
3. Strategic location facilitates closer association with the customers-MoD and Indian Coast Guard
4. Increase in indigenization of the vessels to boost the "Make in India" campaign
5. Posted profits for the last 3 fiscal years, strong financial position and order book
The Promoter of the company is the President of India acting through the MoD. The Promoter along with its nominees, currently holds 100% of the pre-Offer paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||2,857.92||5,956.20||6,244.91|
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||2,172.44||5,481.06||6,068.58||5,284.47|
The objects of the Offer are to-
1. Carry out the disinvestment of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholder
2. Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all such proceeds will go to the Selling Shareholder.
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||22,410,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 |
(aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr)
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs - Rs Per Equity Share|
|Min Order Quantity|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Vote Here ...
You could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker. Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help traders. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...