Incorporated in 13th October, 1981, Lumax Auto Technologies Ltd. (LATL) engaged in the manufacturing and supply of a variety of automotive components for various auto applications. Lumax Auto mainly manufacture sheet metal products and lighting systems for the 2 wheeler and 3 wheeler industry. LATL has five manufacturing facilities located one at Bhosari, one at Chakan and three units at Waluj all in Maharashtra.
LATL manufactures automotive components for two, three and four wheeler industries.
1. Chassis: Chassis for Motorcycles & Scooterette;
2. Exhaust System: Silencers for, Scooetr & Scooterette;
3. Petrol Tanks: Petrol tanks for Scooter & Scooterette;
4. Sheet Metal & Tubular Welded Parts: Handle Bar Assy, Side Stand, Main Stand, Footrest Assy., Fork Assy., Number Plate;
5. Painting: Painting of silencers;
6. Lighting Equipment: Head Light, Tail Light & Blinkers for Two Wheelers.
General Motors, Mitsubishi, Maruti-Suzuki, Honda, Hyundai, Tata Motors, Bajaj, M&M, Eicher and Yamaha.
The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital:
1. To investment in Lumax DK Auto Industries Limited (LDK), a LATL subsidiary;
2. To set up automotive lighting unit at Pantnagar, Uttaranchal;
3. To set up a leveling motor unit and enhancement of infrastructure facilities at Manesar near Gurgaon, Haryana;
4. To raise capital for setting up of chassis assembly at Bhosari near Pune, Maharashtra;
5. To expand current manufacturing facilities at Chakan, near Pune and Waluj, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
»» Issue Open: Dec 14, 2006 - Dec 21, 2006
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 3,012,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 22.59 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 75 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot:
»» Minimum Order Quantity:
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...