Incorporated in 2005, Laurus Labs Ltd is Hyderabad based pharmaceutical company. Laurus Labs is in the business of manufacturing generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for therapeutic areas of antiretrovirals (ARVs) and Hepatitis C. Company also manufacture APIs in oncology and other therapeutic areas.
Laurus Labs operates in four business lines:
1. Generics active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) - The development, manufacture and sale of APIs and advanced intermediates.
2. Generics finished dosage forms (FDFs) - The development and manufacture of oral solid formulations.
3. Synthesis - Contract development and manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies.
4. Ingredients - The manufacture and sale of specialty ingredients for use in the nutraceutical and cosmeceutical sectors.
1. Laurus Labs launched 59 products since our inception in 2005.
2. Nine out of the 10 largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world are its customers.
3. Laurus Labs employed 587 scientists at our R&D center in Hyderabad and 12 scientists at R&D centre in Greater Boston USA.
4. The Company owned 32 patents and had 150 pending patent applications, in several countries.
5. Company has three manufacturing facilities in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
6. Company sells its products in 32 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, South-East Asia and Latin America.
1. Leadership in APIs in Select, High Growth Therapeutic Areas
2. Strong R&D Capabilities and Process Chemistry Skills
3. Industry Leading, Modern and Regulatory Compliant Manufacturing Capacities
4. Long-standing Relationships with Multi-National Pharmaceutical Companies
5. Experienced Promoters and Qualified Operational Personnel
6. Established Track Record of Delivering Growth
The Promoters of the company are:
1. Dr Satyanarayana Chava
2. Naga Rani Chava
3. Dr Raju Srihari Kalidindi
4. Ravi Kumar V V and
5. Dr Lakshmana Rao C V
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||1,435.68||735.17||972.17||882.19||215.77|
The object of the issue are to:
1. Pre-payment of term loans; and
2. General corporate purposes.
»» Issue Open: Dec 6, 2016 - Dec 8, 2016
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size:
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 300.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 24,107,440 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs. 426 - Rs. 428 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 35 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 35 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||6,174,544||4,623,879||10,789,051||323,834||21,911,308|
|Day 1 - Dec 6, 2016 17:00 IST||0.7100||0.1600||0.1000||0.0400||0.2800|
|Day 2 - Dec 7, 2016 17:00 IST||1.0200||0.5400||0.3900||0.9800||0.6100|
|Day 3 - Dec 8, 2016 18:18 IST||10.5395||3.5744||1.5803||1.7084||4.5282|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)