Incorporated in 2005, Jupiter Infomedia Limited is web Infomedia company publishing businesses, Encyclopedia and Yellowpages.
Company has 3 portals including:
1. JimTrade.com - an online business directory (B2B Portal). This is one of the leading online business directory in India with nearly 3,00,000 products profiles. It provides information on product profiles, supplier’s directory & trade shows in India.
2. IndiaNetzone.com - an Encyclopedia on India. Company produces and publishes well researched articles for everything related to India. It has around 30,000 articles.
3. JimYellowPages.com - an online yellowpages directory for India, which contains 100+ cities and lacs of business listings.
Mr. Umesh Modi & Mrs. Manisha Modi are the promoters of the company.
The Objects of the Issue are as follows:
1) Purchase and set-up of offices in Mumbai and Kolkata
2) Renting offices in Ahmedabad, Chennai and Delhi
3) Initial Operating Expenses for the Marketing/Branch Office (first three months)
4) Issue Related Expenses
»» Issue Open: Jul 30, 2012 - Aug 1, 2012
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 2,040,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.08 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 20 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 6000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 6000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE SME
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening*
(* on online account opening)
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.
Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading + Demat Acct
(Rs 1150 waived)
Request Call Back