Incorporated in 2005, Jupiter Infomedia Limited is web Infomedia company publishing businesses, Encyclopedia and Yellowpages.
Company has 3 portals including:
1. JimTrade.com - an online business directory (B2B Portal). This is one of the leading online business directory in India with nearly 3,00,000 products profiles. It provides information on product profiles, supplier’s directory & trade shows in India.
2. IndiaNetzone.com - an Encyclopedia on India. Company produces and publishes well researched articles for everything related to India. It has around 30,000 articles.
3. JimYellowPages.com - an online yellowpages directory for India, which contains 100+ cities and lacs of business listings.
Mr. Umesh Modi & Mrs. Manisha Modi are the promoters of the company.
The Objects of the Issue are as follows:
1) Purchase and set-up of offices in Mumbai and Kolkata
2) Renting offices in Ahmedabad, Chennai and Delhi
3) Initial Operating Expenses for the Marketing/Branch Office (first three months)
4) Issue Related Expenses
»» Issue Open: Jul 30, 2012 - Aug 1, 2012
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 2,040,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
»» Issue Size: Rs. 4.08 Crore
»» Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs. 20 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 6000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 6000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE SME
Vote Here ...
We provide detail comparison of stock / commodities brokers. We helped over 75,000 traders/investors to save 60% or more brokerage in last 3 years. Here is the list of popular brokers to help investors like you to find the best broker.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...