Incorporated in 2005, Jupiter Infomedia Limited is web Infomedia company publishing businesses, Encyclopedia and Yellowpages.
Company has 3 portals including:
1. JimTrade.com - an online business directory (B2B Portal). This is one of the leading online business directory in India with nearly 3,00,000 products profiles. It provides information on product profiles, supplier’s directory & trade shows in India.
2. IndiaNetzone.com - an Encyclopedia on India. Company produces and publishes well researched articles for everything related to India. It has around 30,000 articles.
3. JimYellowPages.com - an online yellowpages directory for India, which contains 100+ cities and lacs of business listings.
Mr. Umesh Modi & Mrs. Manisha Modi are the promoters of the company.
The Objects of the Issue are as follows:
1) Purchase and set-up of offices in Mumbai and Kolkata
2) Renting offices in Ahmedabad, Chennai and Delhi
3) Initial Operating Expenses for the Marketing/Branch Office (first three months)
4) Issue Related Expenses
»» Issue Open: Jul 30, 2012 - Aug 1, 2012
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 2,040,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
»» Issue Size: Rs. 4.08 Crore
»» Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs. 20 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 6000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 6000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE SME
Vote Here ...
We provide detail comparison of stock / commodities brokers. We helped over 75,000 traders/investors to save 60% or more brokerage in last 3 years. Here is the list of popular brokers to help investors like you to find the best broker.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 4000 Brokerage Credit
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade +
5 Free Trades Per Month +
Free Trading Account
Get this exclusive offer
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)
Unlimited Equity Trading at
Rs 1899 per month
50% off on account opening fee
(save upto Rs 300)
Get More Detail
Brokerage: Intraday @ 0.02%, Delivery @ 0.15%
Rs 0 account opening fee
(Rs 400 waived)