Incorporated in 2007, Indian Energy Exchange Ltd (IEX) is a 'power exchange' offering trading in a range of electricity products in India. IEX is India's largest exchange in electricity products trading category. IEX Exchange is an online trading platform which is accessible to registered participants. It promotes efficient price discovery and the opportunity to trade in a variety of electricity products. In addition to trade execution, IEX also offers settlement services, including electronic trade confirmation, access to clearing services and risk management functionality.
At high level, the products offered by IEX for trading include:
1. DAM (Day-ahead-market) - Electricity contracts in blocks of 15 minutes. The DAM constitutes the majority of the energy contracts that are traded on IEX. IEX has market share of 99.6% in DMA trading.
2. TAM (Term-ahead-market) - Electricity contracts for fixed terms in the future, such as intra-day contracts, day ahead contingency contracts and contracts up to 11 days ahead and
3. RECs (Renewable energy certificates)
IEX is amoung 2 exchanges in India that offer an electronic platform for the trading of electricity products. IEX has over 5800 participants registered on its Exchange of which over 3,500 participants were active as of March 2017.
1. IEX Exchange is an online platform. Highly scalable and proven technology infrastructure.
2. IEX is first and largest energy exchange in India with strong brand recognition.
3. India is fast growing domestic market
4. IEX has diverse participant base ensuring liquidity on its exchange
Indian Energy Exchange Ltd is a professionally managed company and does not have an identifiable promoter in terms of SEBI ICDR Regulations and the Companies Act, 2013.
Company was initially promoted by Financial Technologies (India) Limited and PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS). They currently hold no Equity Shares in the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax||1,135.65||1,003.40||900.18||919.45||662.96|
The objects of the public issue are:
1. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
2. To carry out the sale of up to 6,065,009 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
»» Issue Open: Oct 9, 2017 - Oct 11, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 6,065,009 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 1,000.73 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 6,065,009 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 1645 - Rs 1650 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 9 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 9 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Indian Energy Exchange IPO Subscription Status tells if Indian Energy Exchange IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. Indian Energy Exchange IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||1,213,002||909,752||2,122,754||4,245,508|
|Day 1 - Oct 9, 2017 17:00 IST||0.0100||0.0100||0.3000||0.1500|
|Day 2 - Oct 10, 2017 17:00 IST||0.0100||0.0600||0.8400||0.4300|
|Day 3 - Oct 11, 2017 21:20 IST||2.5566||0.8466||2.6086||2.2824|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...