Incorporated in 1993, ICE Make Refrigeration Ltd is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based manufacturer of refrigeration equipment under the brand of 'Ice Make'. Company provide cooling solutions for cooling systems and accessories used in industries such as dairy, ice-cream, food processing, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, cold chains, logistics, hospital, hospitality and retail, among others.
ICE Make classifies its business into the following 4 verticals:
1. Cold Room
2. Commercial Refrigeration
3. Industrial Refrigeration and
4. Transport Refrigeration.
Company's top 5 products are Cold Room, Commercial Freezer, Chiller, Refrigerated Vehicle and Ice Cream Hardener.
The manufacturing facilities of our Company are located at Dantali, Gujarat and the manufacturing facilities of our Wholly Owned Subsidiary are located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
1. Manufacturers of wide range of refrigeration equipments
2. Providing customized solutions with a focus on after sales service
3. Well established manufacturing facilities
4. Strong marketing and distribution network
5. Catering to clients from diverse sectors and industries
The promoters of the company are:
1. Mr. Chandrakant P. Patel
2. Mr. Rajendra P. Patel
3. Mr. Vipul I. Patel
The proceeds of the Issue are proposed to be deployed for financing the following objects:
1. To finance the capital expenditure;
2. Expenditure towards enhancement of brand through brand building activities;
3. Investment in Bharat Refrigerations Private Limited (Wholly Owned Subsidiary);
4. To meet the incremental working capital requirement;
5. General Corporate Purposes.
»» Issue Open: Nov 28, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 4,160,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 23.71 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 55 - Rs 57 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 2000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 Shares
»» Listing At: NSE SME
ICE Make IPO Subscription Status tells if ICE Make IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. ICE Make IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Bids Received|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||0||2,080,000||2,080,000||4,160,000|
|Day 1 - Nov 28, 2017 17:00 IST||6,000||4,914,000||19,656,000||24,576,000|
|Day 2 - Nov 29, 2017 17:00 IST||-||-||-||-|
|Day 3 - Nov 30, 2017 17:00 IST||3,658,000||787,624,000||292,952,000||1,084,234,000|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...