Incorporated in 1991, Godrej Agrovet is India based agri-business Company offering products including Animal Feed, Crop Protection, Oil Palm, Dairy and Poultry and Processed Foods. Godrej Agrovet is leading animal feed company and the largest crude palm oil producer in India.
1. In animal feed business, the products comprises cattle feed, poultry feed (broiler and layer), aqua feed (fish and shrimp) and specialty feed. The products are produced at 35 facilities and sold through 4000 distributors across India.
2. In crop protection business, company produces plant growth regulators, organic manures, generic agrochemicals and specialized herbicides. The products are sold in India and 24 countries. Company has over 6000 distributors in this business segment.
3. In oil palm business, the products include crude palm oil, crude palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake. Company owns five palm oil mills.
4. The dairy business is operate through a subsidiary Creamline Dairy. Company sell milk and milk based products under the 'Jersey' in 5 south India states. Company own nine milk processing units. Company has 2,500 milk product distributors and 50 retail parlors.
5. Company also produce processed poultry and vegetarian products under the brands 'Real Good Chicken' and 'Yummiez'.
1. Pan-India presence with extensive supply and distribution network.
2. Diversified businesses with five business verticals.
3. Emphasis on R&D
4. Part of the Godrej group. Part of strong 'Godrej' brand.
5. Leading position in the segments it operate.
Mr Nadir B. Godrej and Mr Adi B. Godrej are the promoters of GIL.
The Issue comprises a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale.
1. Offer for Sale: Each of the Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the respective portion of the proceeds of the Offer for Sale.
2. Fresh Issue: Company proposes to utilise the proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards:
a. repayment or prepayment of working capital facilities availed;
b. repayment of commercial papers issued by the Company; and
c. general corporate purposes.
»» Issue Open: Oct 4, 2017 - Oct 6, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 1,157.31 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 450 - Rs 460 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 32 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 32 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Issue size is between Rs 1145 to 1157 Cr. The public issue of Godrej Agrovet Limited comprises:
This section is moved. Please click 'Subscription (Live)' tab on top of the page.
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...