Incorporated in 2004, Euro Multivision Limited (EML) is the second largest company engaged in the manufacturing of CD and DVD's. EML's manufacturing unit is situated at Taluka Bhachau, Kutch, Gujarat.
Company started with set up a plant for the manufacture of Compact Disc Recordables (CDRs) and Digital Versatile Disc Recordables (DVDRs). In 2005, Company added five manufacturing lines having an installed capacity of 720 Lac units of CDRs and 72 Lac units of DVDRs a year. In the year of 2006-07 company expanded the capacity by adding another 5 manufacturing lines with total installed capacity of CDRs to 1800 Lac units a year. These 10 manufacturing lines are interchangeable and convertible to manufacture DVDR and also compatible for manufacturing of pre recorded CD's and DVD's. EML is a part of EURO group which was promoted by Shri Nenshi Shah.
Company is planning to make an entry into the Photovoltaic business by manufacturing solar cells used for generation of electrical energy with a capacity of 40MW per year at a total cost of Rs.16756 lacs. Company is propose to set up this photovoltaic plant in a Special Economic Zone (SEZ). EML has already acquired 28.75 acres of land for setting up the SEZ adjacent to the existing manufacturing unit at Bhachau, Kutch, Gujarat.
Euro Multivision is promoted by three entrepreneurs:
1. Mr. Nenshi Shah - is the Non Executive Chairman and key founder of Company. He has also been a pioneer for few of other Group Companies like Euro ceramics Limited, Euro Merchandise (India) Limited, Subhnen Ply Private Limited etc. He was also the Chairman of Indian Council of Ceramic Tiles & Sanitary ware (ICCTAS) till July 2009.
2. Mr. Rayshi Shah - is the Non–Executive Director of Company. He is presently running a unit for manufacturing of household Plastic items and is marketing its product under the name of 'Paras Plastics'. He is also a promoter for Paras Ployplast Manufacturing Private limited.
3. Mr. Suresh Shah - is the Executive Director of Company. He has established renowned retail outlets in various parts of Mumbai by the name 'Rangoli'. He is responsible for all marketing activites of company such as the identification of markets, expansion of product market, brand building, introduction of new product range.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs. in lacs)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||183.74||974.80||640.74||(128.69)|
The objects of the Issue are:
1. To setup photovoltaic solar cell manufacturing unit;
2. Listing of securities on Stock Exchanges;
3. General Corporate Purposes.
»» Issue Open: Sep 22, 2009 - Sep 24, 2009
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 8,800,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 66.00 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 70 - Rs 75 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 90 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 90 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
CARE has assigned an IPO Grade 3 to Euro Multivision Limited IPO. This means as per CARE, company has average fundamentals. CARE assigns IPO gradings on a scale of 5 to 1, with Grade 5 indicating strong fundamentals and Grade 1 indicating poor fundamentals. Link to download CARE rating document.
Euro Multivision IPO Subscription Status tells if Euro Multivision IPO subscribed or not. Investors can bid for IPO shares between 10 AM to 5 PM when public issue is open. Euro Multivision IPO oversubscribed if bids are received for more shares than what is offered by the company.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||4,300,000||1,290,000||3,010,000||200,000||8,800,000|
|Day 1 - Sep 22, 2009 17:00 IST||0.0000||1.0786||0.2771||0.0000||0.2500|
|Day 2 - Sep 23, 2009 17:00 IST||0.6351||2.6103||0.4052||0.0018||0.8300|
|Day 3 - Sep 24, 2009 17:00 IST||1.2348||3.7807||1.8934||0.3119||1.8100|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...